Iowa Jeep Clubs??? - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Iowa Jeep Forum > Iowa Jeep Clubs???

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueThanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutf

Unread 09-29-2009, 10:19 AM   #46
CJnaTJ
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walding07 View Post
got my TJ a few weeks ago...just checking in and bumpin this thread....Im in Ames BTW....
Check out JOCCI (Jeep Outdoor Club of Central Iowa). There are several of us from Ames/Boone area.

Another Iowa club - Make It Or Break It (miobi.org) - is having a Toys-4-Tots run Oct 24/25. Might be worth checking out if you're looking for a big run somewhere.

Unread 09-29-2009, 06:07 PM   #47
J_Ro
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walding07 View Post
I go to Iowa State....and thats all I will admit to. lol.
Haha, 3-1 start this year. It's the best in years!

I graduated about a year n a half ago. I had to wait till after graduating until I could get my Jeep though :P
J_Ro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-18-2010, 07:30 AM   #48
D-Morg
2004 TJ Wrangler 

There is another club based out of Des Moines called Syndicate 4x4. This club is made up of the more hardcore type rigs from Iowa. If I remember right you need at least 35Ē tires and must be locked up front and rear to join.

Even though some of you guys are a ways from Des Moines (where JOCCI is based out of) donít be afraid to hop on the JOCCI forum. There is always a group of guys planning some sort of adventure in Iowa or some other state.
Unread 02-18-2010, 05:00 PM   #49
OneLoud
2004 TJ Wrangler 

There used to be a Tri-State Stump Jumpers club from somewhere up this way (dubuque), I don't know if they are still around or not though. A google search didn't pull anything up for me.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/pay-forward-1091342/"]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/pay-forward-1091342/[/URL]
^Check this thread out!!!^

"What is this? It's my car, it's a Prius. It literally feels like I'm riding around in a vigina right now!"
OneLoud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-14-2010, 11:52 PM   #50
kioti
1992 YJ Wrangler 

The Mississippi Valley Jeepers is a new group getting started in the Tri-state area.
kioti is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-15-2010, 12:02 PM   #51
OneLoud
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Woohoo! Found yall a few weeks ago and am very excited!

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/pay-forward-1091342/"]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/pay-forward-1091342/[/URL]

"What is this? It's my car, it's a Prius. It literally feels like I'm riding around in a vigina right now!"
Unread 03-16-2010, 10:18 PM   #52
kioti
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Glad to have ya join the group.
kioti is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-18-2010, 12:21 AM   #53
Photog2000
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Now come to Badlands with us next weekend.
Photog2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-18-2010, 07:53 AM   #54
OneLoud
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I would really love to but I just can't do it right now! WAY too much going on.

Unread 03-18-2010, 11:42 AM   #55
GPDriver
2010 JK Wrangler 

Hi all...I'm an old GP Driver who had to do without for a couple of years, but am back behind the wheel again.
GPDriver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2010, 02:52 PM   #56
JeepNazi101
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Kind of an old topic......but here is a link to the website if you think your hardcore enough

4 X 4 Syndicate Off Road Club, INC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Morg View Post
There is another club based out of Des Moines called Syndicate 4x4. This club is made up of the more hardcore type rigs from Iowa. If I remember right you need at least 35Ē tires and must be locked up front and rear to join.

Even though some of you guys are a ways from Des Moines (where JOCCI is based out of) donít be afraid to hop on the JOCCI forum. There is always a group of guys planning some sort of adventure in Iowa or some other state.

http://offroadiowa.com/
http://www.4x4syndicate.com/

i has a kool buggy
JeepNazi101 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2010, 10:01 AM   #57
wj4play
Web Wheeler

1999 WJ 

Does anyone know if wheeling at bluff creek (bussy) is allowed. I used to ride my CR250 down their but didnt know if they opened it up the 4X4 vehicles?
Unread 09-29-2010, 01:49 PM   #58
roadsuk
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4play View Post
Does anyone know if wheeling at bluff creek (bussy) is allowed. I used to ride my CR250 down their but didnt know if they opened it up the 4X4 vehicles?
Nope, just for the dirt bikes and quads. Apparently Iowa needs something like 8 off roads parks and there isn't enough room for fullsize vehicles. It's a freaking joke. That being said, I am taking my ATV to Bluffs Creek in a couple weeks.
roadsuk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2010, 10:00 PM   #59
jackmrla
1995 XJ Cherokee 

I just stumbled across the Iowa Association of 4wd clubs. It looks like they might have a few clubs for you guys out east. ia4wdc.org. I'm in Sioux City, if anyone knows anywhere closer than Omaha, let me know. I've been to Timber Ridge in Castana a few years back, but I'm pretty sure thier membership is expensive, no day passes either.
jackmrla is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-30-2010, 12:06 AM   #60
D-Morg
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4play View Post
Like it was said above.... no dice.

check out jocci.com

we have some land very close the the bluff creek area (also some members that live close to that area, including myself) that we get together at at least twice a month.....

It's a very close knit small club (compared to others), but we still know how to have a good time.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.