WJ Part Out? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Minnesota Jeep Forum > WJ Part Out?

Light up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutDon't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 08-05-2011, 08:51 AM   #1
oneunder
2006 WK 

Wj WJ Part Out?

Hey all.

Turns out the wife's Jeep is having some issues, and they are only getting worse.

I have done a bunch of maintenance on the WJ already, and now am moving into the "big stuff".

According to the stealership, I need to Diff side bearings, Pinion bearings, and a Diff Side Gear kit.

I was hoping that instead of disassembling the diff, someone was parting out a WJ and I could get the whole unit.

Thanks!

Oh, and its a 2001 Limited 4.7 with the Quadradrive (so the Dana 30, correct?)

oneunder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-05-2011, 04:41 PM   #2
aircruiser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

check out www.car-part.com, search for rear axle assembly. 4.7 will have the 44a rear end just search to find which gears yours has

edit: wait is it the front or rear? front is a d30 yes
Unread 08-08-2011, 07:32 AM   #3
oneunder
2006 WK 

Thanks!
oneunder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.