wiper issues - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Minnesota Jeep Forum > wiper issues

Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 11-15-2012, 08:17 PM   #1
rewert
1999 XJ Cherokee 

wiper issues

ok. new to the forum. just bought my first jeep in may. 1999 jeep cherokee sport. LUV it. just installed a 3" lift.

now the issues. my front wipers work fine on low and intermittent. but the just stop when i swith it to high. any thoughts?

also, back wipers do not work. the wiper fluid works, but the wipers do not. i do not hear anything when i turn the wipers on. any thoughts?

robert

rewert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2013, 09:17 PM   #2
allthewayjumper
2004 WJ 

rewert, Your front wipers sound like the control stick on the steering column. The rear wiper is probably the motor. I have noticed that it is part of the planned obsolescence incorperated into the vehicle. I have owned 2 brand new Jeeps. '99 Grand Limited 4.7L and '00 TJ Wrangler. I comment on Edmunds.com also.
allthewayjumper is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.