Ridden Chippewa National Forest? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Minnesota Jeep Forum > Ridden Chippewa National Forest?

Smittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Alloy USA Still AvailableCurrie Currectlync Steering Upgrade Kits and Currie Anti-R

Unread 08-08-2011, 01:48 AM   #1
pohlease
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Ridden Chippewa National Forest?

I am heading up to the Leach Lake Area this weekend. It looks like Chippewa National Forest has some ORV trails. From what I can tell it's just dirt roads not suitable for cars. Has anyone ever driven the roads up there? Would it be worth bringing my jeep with me?

http://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_...rdb5157052.pdf

pohlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2011, 12:20 AM   #2
SabaII
2002 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pohlease View Post
I am heading up to the Leach Lake Area this weekend. It looks like Chippewa National Forest has some ORV trails. From what I can tell it's just dirt roads not suitable for cars. Has anyone ever driven the roads up there? Would it be worth bringing my jeep with me?

http://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_...rdb5157052.pdf
I have been up there when my rig was stock and no one was with to help get me out of a pickle if I got in one so I did not go too far but the MM roads and forest roads usually lead to old logging roads. If it rains before hand the logging roads get real fun.
SabaII is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.