Minnesotan Jeepers - Page 55 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Minnesota Jeep Forum > Minnesotan Jeepers

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-30-2008, 12:43 PM   #811
Standard
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7-Tim View Post
Standard, the Allie Belle mine has been falling down that hillside for years. It didn't look much different when I was there about 15 years ago. When you did the Tin Cup Pass did you get a chance to visit the Ghost town of St. Elmo ?
Yeah, we checked out St. Elmo and Tincup. Very cool. I have a bunch more pics, just haven't gotten them up yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7-Tim View Post
The NAXJA Cherokee 25th anniversary event was a total success and everybody has to put Moab on their to do list.
I was a little bummed out I missed the festivities, considering I was in town while it was going on. Just had too tight of a schedule. That your blue XJ? I was following that one and another one for a bit on 128 heading back into Moab.

'99 XJ Classic - MN Jeeper #10
Standard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-30-2008, 02:12 PM   #812
TJ_Rubicon_03
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Tj

I finally found the minnesota jeepers. Hello everyone, my gf and I have had our jeep for about a year now. We are wanting to get some 4wheelin in but have not the location or friends to do so. So here we are, can you help?
TJ_Rubicon_03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-30-2008, 06:35 PM   #813
CJnaTJ
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Looks like I'll be spending next summer in SW MN/NW IA (wow that's a lot of abbreviations). Anywho.. I'm in Jeep club in central IA, but curious if there is anywhere to ride or any other Jeeper's in the Jackson/Okoboji area?
Unread 10-30-2008, 06:37 PM   #814
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standard View Post
That your blue XJ? I was following that one and another one for a bit on 128 heading back into Moab.

That's me. And that reminds me, I am sure I saw you once or twice around town. I was surprised to see another Cherokee from MN that wasn't in the NAXJA group.

Check out this pic of the Show and Shine in the city park. Click on the link to see it fullsize -
http://fototime.com/A0037A581A4D3DE/orig.jpg

Between 2009 when Obama took office, and 2013, median annual household incomes have fallen by more than $2,100.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problems; Government is the problem.

Last edited by CJ7-Tim; 10-30-2008 at 07:25 PM..
CJ7-Tim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-30-2008, 07:35 PM   #815
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ_Rubicon_03 View Post
We are wanting to get some 4wheelin in but have not the location or friends to do so.

Check out http://www.mn-jeep.com/forum/index.php?, I know there are some Mankato folks on there. Check out http://www.mn4wda.com/ and look in the LINKS section for a local 4x4 club.

Between 2009 when Obama took office, and 2013, median annual household incomes have fallen by more than $2,100.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problems; Government is the problem.
CJ7-Tim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-31-2008, 03:11 PM   #816
aircruiser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

anyone looking for a D44, theres one at the u-pull in rosemount under a purple 88. just an fyi, was there today with my friend for auto class, getting a shift linkage for his truck. saw it and though id post it up here since some to be looking for em..should be $86
Unread 11-02-2008, 07:40 PM   #817
Meanpuddin
2001 XJ Cherokee 

this is some bull **** that we cant use general discussion
Unread 11-02-2008, 08:40 PM   #818
mortalenema
1999 XJ Cherokee 

What?

You having trouble with GD again? Is it Cherokee GD or the GGD? Do you need to be a supporter to use it?
mortalenema is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2008, 08:40 AM   #819
norsky
1999 XJ Cherokee 

You can't use General Discussion if you aren't a member?

Edit: Just went to GD and there is a bunch of non supporting members that are posting in GD.. Wierd.
MN Jeeper #18
norsky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-05-2008, 12:28 PM   #820
surviorcamaro
1993 XJ Cherokee 

hello. another xj from cloquet, mn. didn't know there was so many here that. wheel. only have seen a very few modified xj's on the road. no a big fan of trailor queens. but if you got 'em and use 'em no biggy. anyone know of a good place around here (cloquet or duluth) to get some cheap lifts and tires?
surviorcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-05-2008, 02:44 PM   #821
aircruiser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

welcome all, hey by the way to everyone, u-pull is half off anything in the yard today.

im not gonna make it but redhatman is going.
Unread 11-06-2008, 12:04 AM   #822
redhatman
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aircruiser View Post
welcome all, hey by the way to everyone, u-pull is half off anything in the yard today.

im not gonna make it but redhatman is going.
Darn Straight....check it out.

http://jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=628405

I am now a dealer for Iron Rock Off Road
I offer the same great products you already know about,
the same low prices you have been seeing, and with
the same experienced customer support, but I can offer it nearly 24/7

"Project Dirty Princess"
5.9 ZJ 7" IRO, 35s, 8.8, hp30, locked, blah blah

"Project Grow A Set"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMARJEEP View Post
Those tires look freakin awesome Redhat... took the ZJ up a notch in my book. Now you're at notch 2.
redhatman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-06-2008, 12:31 AM   #823
hansimusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by surviorcamaro View Post
hello. another xj from cloquet, mn. didn't know there was so many here that. wheel. only have seen a very few modified xj's on the road. no a big fan of trailor queens. but if you got 'em and use 'em no biggy. anyone know of a good place around here (cloquet or duluth) to get some cheap lifts and tires?
hey man, i'm from Esko. i live in superior now tho. do you know of any good local spots to go wheeling or do you just make the drive to gilbert?

black 99 xj sport, auto, 2 in bb, 30x9.5 bfg at's
MN jeep club member #2
Christian jeep club member #17
hansimusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-09-2008, 12:41 PM   #824
RogueSpear2023
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I here in West Central MN and looking for a place to go off-road. I like to drive off-road, but prefer not to go mudding which seems like the only off-roading they do around here. 03 TJ Rubi
RogueSpear2023 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-09-2008, 01:00 PM   #825
AL___B
2012 JK Wrangler 

off roading

gilbert off road park is a great place to go ..... lots of different terrain
AL___B is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.