Med kits - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Minnesota Jeep Forum > Med kits

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 09-23-2012, 09:48 PM   #1
NuclearCookies
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Med kits

Well, we cover most of what we as jeepers normally carry in our rigs, but who carries a first aid kit with them and what do you stock it with?

I carry a CLS (Combat Life Saver) kit with everything from bandaids, gauze, and splints to saline and IV kits (speaking of which, do you know how difficult it is to replace saline bags when they expire if you are not an EMT).

And never leave home without rescue shears.

How about you?

NuclearCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2012, 08:54 AM   #2
fillerup
2004 TJ Wrangler 

The same thing in my Jeep and my F-250. Never leave home without it. I think of a first aid kit as a tool box for my body.
fillerup is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2012, 07:14 PM   #3
ShootgunSchmid
1999 WJ 

I don't have my CLS bag anymore, they wanted it back. I do carry my personal first aid kit, includes 2 CAT's. I will be putting together my winter bag this week.
287,xxx miles and counting.
MN Jeep Member #67
www.tributetothetroops.org
ShootgunSchmid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2013, 03:06 PM   #4
NuclearCookies
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Anybody updated their bags?
NuclearCookies is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.