Jeep "play grounds" - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Minnesota Jeep Forum > Jeep "play grounds"

D.i.y. Ford 8.8 tj,xj,yjSavvy Aluminum BumpersSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 06-29-2012, 07:26 PM   #1
youwish023
1994 ZJ 

Zj Jeep "play grounds"

Im up in northern-ish mn, up by moorhead. I need to find a playground for my jeep to play around in. I just moved back here from Washington and that state had a lot of places to romp around in but I don't know where to go up here... anyone know of anywhere somewhat close to me that is a good place to go get dirty?

youwish023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2012, 02:44 PM   #2
dtn8tr
Web Wheeler

1997 TJ Wrangler 

little bit of a drive but there's Appleton OHV Park.

Most good stories start out "Y'all ain't gonna believe this ****...."
dtn8tr is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.