frost plug heater - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Minnesota Jeep Forum > frost plug heater

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-21-2009, 08:53 PM   #1
thisgardengrove
2001 TJ Wrangler 

frost plug heater

Anyone know where i can get a good block heater for a 2001 jeep wrangler 4.0L? i just moved up to minnesota the jeep was purchased in southern california so it was not equiped with one.... doesn't get below 50 in the winter in southern cali.

thisgardengrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2009, 05:55 AM   #2
powerwagon67
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisgardengrove View Post
Anyone know where i can get a good block heater for a 2001 jeep wrangler 4.0L? i just moved up to minnesota the jeep was purchased in southern california so it was not equiped with one.... doesn't get below 50 in the winter in southern cali.
The Dealer or any auto parts stores up there should have them. I asked for one in Denver for my Early Bronco and they thought I was smoking something. They had never heard of one. I really threw them for a loop when I asked them if the knew what a In Car Heater was!

Quad Zilla TowRig 2001 F350 Powerstroke SuperCrew (AKA Clyde)

GhostRidersJeepClub.ORG
powerwagon67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2009, 06:18 AM   #3
loneeagle78
1990 XJ Cherokee 

I live in fargo, and know that most the auto parts stores sell them. we usually put them in at the shop for around 130-150
loneeagle78 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.