Free Parts - Duluth MN - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Minnesota Jeep Forum > Free Parts - Duluth MN

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Even Better Heim Pricing! From RuffstuffToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line

Unread 07-03-2013, 02:58 PM   #1
itsparadoxical
1999 WJ 

Wj Free Parts - Duluth MN

I have an NV247, rear DS, and floor shifter available that I am willing to give to someone if they want it. The transfer case needs work as the 4wd was not working properly when I took it off. 2WD worked fine, chain is a bit loose, but very much functional. The rear DS is in good shape, the floor shifter is in good shape as well. This would be a good project if you want to take the time for a rebuild for your WJ, or if you have the time and skills you could rebuild it and sell it to make some money.

This is off of a 99 WJ Limited V8 and probably has about 130k on the trans. case. I am located in Duluth and don't want to junk the parts, but don't really have time to deal with them. I would rather just give them to some other Jeep guy who will put them to use in some way. First come first serve.
Patrick

itsparadoxical is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.