Dana 44 regear, please help your fellow MN jeeper! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Minnesota Jeep Forum > Dana 44 regear, please help your fellow MN jeeper!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 04-28-2011, 01:31 PM   #1
WalrusPaul
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Dana 44 regear, please help your fellow MN jeeper!

Distress call:

I Have two d44s from jeep grand wagoneer. Need them regeared, have ring and pinion, both master kits, an auto locker for the rear and a mini spool for the front. I have a few hundred bucks to give out, but not much.

Managed to fry the trans with the old 2.73 gearing, so I'm busy rebuilding that, PLUS I'm getting married in a few weeks, and really can't afford much more downtime. Ha!

Let me know if you, or anybody you know, can help.

-Paul

Looking for a set of four 35-37" tires you want to sell. PM me!
WalrusPaul is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.