Test Drive In Nebraska? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Nebraska Jeep Forum > Test Drive In Nebraska?

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 01-11-2008, 01:05 AM   #1
Cyanide

Test Drive In Nebraska?

Hey guys, was just curious if anyone relatively close to Hastings would let me take a test drive (or even just ride in) with their Jeep. I've never driven one before, and I'd like to make sure I like the way and feel of them before I make my purchase.

I don't mind driving up to Lincoln or Omaha either, just give me a time!

Thanks!
-Zach

Cyanide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-11-2008, 09:21 AM   #2
FreemasonJeeper
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I'd be happy to let you take mine for a spin but I'm in Omaha. That would be one hell of a drive just to go for a spin down the road. If it were me, I would just go to a local new or used car dealer and drive theirs.
FreemasonJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-11-2008, 02:39 PM   #3
Cyanide

Well, I'm only 17 so it's hard for me to get a test drive at a dealership for insurance reasons or whatever. And to be completely honest with you, there isn't a single used Wrangler at ALL anywhere around Hastings! Closest one I found was in Grand Island, and that was an '01 Sport at a dealership for almost 13k.

I can make it a trip to come up to Omaha if need be. Take the girlfriend out for a nice dinner or something up there If anyone else is around that's closer though, just let me know!
Unread 01-11-2008, 04:19 PM   #4
FreemasonJeeper
1995 YJ Wrangler 

PM me whenever you are in town and I'll be happy to let you drive it. I promise you'll love it. It would be better in the spring/summer when the top and doors are off.
FreemasonJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-11-2008, 04:49 PM   #5
Cyanide

Sounds good man, thanks much!
Unread 01-12-2008, 01:56 PM   #6
murrayII
1994 XJ Cherokee 

Hey buddy, I live in hastings.. Id be happy to let you take a spin in my jeep...

I work at Oreilly's my name is Mike.

The only thing to consider about my jeep, is that I have hard plastic racing buckets in mine. They are comfortable after you get used to them.. I love them to tell the truth, but they may feel really different to you, so keep that in mind.. Also, my jeep is a manual, so if you cannot drive a stick, then you probably wont be able to drive mine..

anyways, hit me up.

Later

MurrayII
murrayII is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-12-2008, 06:46 PM   #7
Cyanide

Well that makes things easy! Driving stick is no problem. What model is yours? I guess I should have said in the first post that the model I was wanting to drive was a Wrangler .
Unread 01-13-2008, 04:55 PM   #8
murrayII
1994 XJ Cherokee 

I have a 90 Jeep wrangler "YJ"

later

MurrayII
murrayII is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.