Any other Jeep guys out here in Nebraska? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Nebraska Jeep Forum > Any other Jeep guys out here in Nebraska?

Engo LED Flush Mount Lights *PAIR* Flood or Spot 1,600 LumYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 06-13-2008, 01:08 AM   #1
Vagrant
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Any other Jeep guys out here in Nebraska?

Yeah, guys, I was just wonderin if I'm the only cornhusker around here??

haheh, I just went muddin in my dad's land last night, and I find out when I get back to town, a freaking tornado almost hit Lincoln?!

Vagrant is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2008, 04:37 AM   #2
96_XJ_Sport
1996 XJ Cherokee 

yeah the weather's been pretty bad around here. heard lincoln was flooding the other day.
Unread 06-13-2008, 11:35 AM   #3
Carlson99xj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

yeah the weather was bad here. iowa got hit hard tho

are you in high school here in lincoln?, would be sweet to get a wheelin group together
Carlson99xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2008, 10:18 PM   #4
Vagrant
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Nah, I dropped out and got my GED, but it'd be sweet to get a wheelin group set up anyways. Weather has been pretty interesting lately. You guys from around the Lincoln area?
Unread 06-13-2008, 10:59 PM   #5
Carlson99xj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

ya im gunna be a senior when school starts up again, i go to school in lincoln i have a buddy with an xj too, it would be sweet to get together sometime.
Unread 06-13-2008, 11:44 PM   #6
SuperWade2
More Money than Brains

1999 TJ Wrangler 

I grew up in Lincoln and live in Omaha for a few years... I'm out in Cali now, but just wanted to give a shout out to the Husker Guys! Where do you guys go wheeling in the area? I remember a few mudpits and stuff, but don't really recall much else, except some messes we got into around some of the local lakes... I didn't really get into the scene until after we left Nebraska, so we just had some old beaters and stuff...

I don't actually drive and XJ, but have two MJ's, so that's why they even allow me into this sub-category...
2014 WK2 Overland 5.7L
SuperWade2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2008, 11:56 PM   #7
Vagrant
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Ahh man. How's Cali treatin ya?

Well, I've only had my XJ for less then a month so far, so I've only been out in some pits around the Raymond and Valipraiso area.

Waitin a bit till I get my rig a bit more trailworthy to do much more then tear through a creek, y'know?
Unread 06-14-2008, 10:58 PM   #8
Carlson99xj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

ya i wish there were some places to go wheelin here
Unread 06-15-2008, 02:50 AM   #9
Vagrant
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Well, I hear there's a decent trail in Council Bluffs, which isn't too far out for us Lincoln guys.
Unread 06-15-2008, 11:54 AM   #10
Wazzuppiggy156
1995 XJ Cherokee 

I'm the only one in omaha? Aw that's lame. They closed this great little offroad spot me and some buddies had, they're developing it now. It was more of a "it's not illegal, as long as a crown vic can't get down here" but I haven't been offroading in like a half year. Been thinking of making a trip down to tuttle creek this summer.

You guys should check out Pioneer Four wheelers; they're based out of lincoln..

http://pioneer4wheelers.org/
Unread 06-23-2008, 07:35 PM   #11
FlatRockYJ
1994 YJ Wrangler 

best thing ive found is halsey national forest up here in the sandhills. its pretty easy driving just sand and something to do.
FlatRockYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-03-2008, 02:59 PM   #12
smunns

I usually go down to Tuttle Creek, KS. Here's a link to the local 4x4 club in Lincoln.

http://www.pioneer4wheelers.org
smunns is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2008, 11:45 AM   #13
FreemasonJeeper
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I just found this post. Better late than never.

I was going to mention Pioneer4wheelers but I guess you beat me to it. I've been wheeling with them, they are a great group of people.
FreemasonJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-07-2008, 10:47 PM   #14
irishrebel
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Bellvue

Hey guys... Im stationed at Offutt AFB and Am looking for some mud spots to mess aorund in. If you guys are interested in starting a lincoln/omaha area club me and my buddies are more than willing to do this. Just don't have a clue where to go mudding at around here. Seems to us that verything around here is private property and you need to know someone to get a decent trail on. Any Ideas? Email me at Hunterbc15@yahoo.com or brian.caulkins@offutt.af.mil
irishrebel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.