Wanted - trail ride in blackhills - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > South Dakota Jeep Forum > Wanted - trail ride in blackhills

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 07-02-2013, 12:40 AM   #1
SSnipes
2008 JK Wrangler 

Wanted - trail ride in blackhills

Well my family and I will be visiting the black hills for about a week. We would be available for a trail adventure.

Anytime from the 29th to aug 3rd. Maybe greet before hand and check out jeeps and then meet up the next day to hit a trail. We are familiar with the area being on the road in 2011. We plan on doing some hiking and family things but are interested in a relatively challenging trail.

We also would like a drive up to Harney peak or up to it close enough to hike up to it.

Thanks all.

Wife's - '01 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7L - Stock
ATS 245/70R16
SSnipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 05:13 AM   #2
SSnipes
2008 JK Wrangler 

Found the mvum
http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/blackh...TELPRDB5203036
There is four maps that are downloadable
Wife's - '01 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7L - Stock
ATS 245/70R16
SSnipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2013, 05:31 PM   #3
AmnWatkins
1994 YJ Wrangler 

It's pretty difficult to get ahold of the guys, but check out Black Hills 4-Wheelers. They do runs every now and again, great group of guys. You can also try Black Hills Jeeps. They also do runs through the hills. I would be happy to meet up with you for a run and stuff but I leave a few days prior to your arrival for a few months. Hopefully someone will get in touch with you to set something up, but you're not likely to find that person on here.

Worst case scenario you can check out Camp 5 for some good wheeling, and if you get there early, you may meet someone at the trail head.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.