SuFu? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > South Dakota Jeep Forum > SuFu?

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 12-06-2011, 01:12 AM   #1
RLT0110
1988 XJ Cherokee 

SuFu?

anyone from Sioux falls??? ive been tying to find some decent trails around here with no luck i heard there was one in newton hills but it closed...

RLT0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2011, 12:25 AM   #2
RLT0110
1988 XJ Cherokee 

No One? lol i guess i live in the wrong part of the state...
RLT0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2011, 11:39 AM   #3
CoyoteIrons
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I live in Aberdeen, but that doesn't really help anything haha
Unread 01-04-2012, 03:19 PM   #4
redrenegade
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Just north east of the big city! Just getting into jeeps! Getting a bunch of work done just to get it back on the road.
redrenegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2012, 08:02 AM   #5
mike481
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLT0110 View Post
No One? lol i guess i live in the wrong part of the state...
I found out after I moved here that I was in the wrong part of the state. After towing my jeep out to the black hills last year for the Jeep jamboree I realized how flat and boring this part of the state is ( I live in Yankton). This is why I'm heading to Moab for the Easter jeep safari.

RIP 4-14-2012
mike481 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2012, 06:12 AM   #6
aaronhorn

You live in the wrong part of the state. I lived in Brandon growing up and all we could find to do is tear up muddy fields and get stuck. I now live in Rapid City and the trails out here in the black hills are great! Make a weekend of it sometime go out to the hills camping and wheeling its really not that far of a drive, I drive from Rapid to Sioux Falls ever couple months.
aaronhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2012, 07:01 AM   #7
tsnedsi
1995 XJ Cherokee 

This is an older post but i figure ill respond anyway. I live in sioux falls as well. Do u still have your jeep?
tsnedsi is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.