Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Rapid City, SD New guy in town

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Crazy4Wheelin 
#1 ·
Hey guys I'm going to be moving up to the rapid city area in July for the Air Force and have really been prowling the sites to see what some good areas to wheel are. It looks as if I should be hooking up with a few of you locals to find some good trails to run. I would be interested in meeting any and all people who like to wheel and have fun when I get up there. I wheel a xj with 4" lift on 31's open diffs. Don't hate, its my daily driver too...

#2 ·
I looked through some other threads and saw bh4wheelers forum but was unable to register in order to ask some questions around there. Anyone know how I can register on there?

#3 ·
#4 ·
Well I made it to town and am looking to go wheeling in a few weeks. Anyone willing to put a trip together on a Saturday or Sunday that knows a few fun trails for a 4" lifted cherokee?

#5 ·
Hey there. Welcome to Rapid. I am also on Black Hills Jeeps site. They are a really great group as well. Maybe we can meet up and go play. I'm still figuring out which trails are what since the whole forest service trail revamp program. BTW make sure you get your wheeling permit before you head out, if you haven't already. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.