Black Hills Jeep Jamboree Pics! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > South Dakota Jeep Forum > Black Hills Jeep Jamboree Pics!

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSpiderwebshade @ JeepHut.com

Unread 10-03-2009, 03:48 PM   #1
jpterbl1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Tj Black Hills Jeep Jamboree Pics!

Here's A Link to the pics that my wife and I took. It was a great time and I also got a chance to meet some people that are on the forum. Post up and let me know what you think!

JJUSA09 pictures by jpterbl1 - Photobucket

1998 tj: T&T long arm, 4 inch currie coils, Savvy Gas Skid, 4.56 gears HP44 with RCV shafts T&T truss front and currie HP9 rear, arb front and rear, teralow and tera2wd kit, 37 MTR's with kevlar, full cage, warn winch, T&T tire carrier, CO2 tank, etc.
Daily Driver/Tow Rig: 2008 Dodge 2500 diesel
jpterbl1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-04-2009, 06:38 PM   #2
Mesabi
2006 XK Commander 

Nice pictures! I hope to make it out there next year if it is going on again!
Mesabi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-04-2009, 07:13 PM   #3
jpterbl1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

it is I heard they signed another contract already for it next year
1998 tj: T&T long arm, 4 inch currie coils, Savvy Gas Skid, 4.56 gears HP44 with RCV shafts T&T truss front and currie HP9 rear, arb front and rear, teralow and tera2wd kit, 37 MTR's with kevlar, full cage, warn winch, T&T tire carrier, CO2 tank, etc.
Daily Driver/Tow Rig: 2008 Dodge 2500 diesel
jpterbl1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-04-2009, 07:17 PM   #4
Mesabi
2006 XK Commander 

Awesome, yeah I read in the newspaper awhile ago that some might not be doing it every year due to lower turn outs than usual.
Mesabi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-05-2009, 01:14 PM   #5
ndvipergtsr

Great pic,s, just need more of mine next time. Ha. Jerry

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.