What did you do to your Jeep today? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > North Dakota Jeep Forum > What did you do to your Jeep today?

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitClayton Off Road - Come see us at these events!

Unread 01-13-2013, 08:35 AM   #1
MattND
2000 WJ 

What did you do to your Jeep today?

Every forum has a thread like this, so I thought I would start one for us North Dakota folks. Would be kinda cool to see what local guys are doing with their rig. Today I haven't done anything with mine.. I got it washed yesterday.. does that count?

Unread 01-14-2013, 09:11 PM   #2
MattND
2000 WJ 

First post!

Changed my transmission input and output speed sensors. Hopefully that will fix my stalling issue. Drove it around a bit and it seems fine.
Next will be the crankshaft position sensor.. not looking forward to that one.

I plan on doing lots of regular maintenance to this thing because I have only owned it since last summer, and who knows what has been done to it from the previous owner. I am only the second owner.

The laundry list:
Replace crankshaft position sensor
Change tranny fluid (pan looks a bit greasy might have a slight leak)
Change plugs
Clean throttle body and IAC
K&N Drop-in filter (are they worth it?)
Flush coolant and replace
Anything that breaks along the way.

Any other maintenance that anyone suggests for a truck with 110k miles?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.