North Dakota Jeep Club - Page 86 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > North Dakota Jeep Forum > North Dakota Jeep Club

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 05-17-2013, 07:19 AM   #1276
jpterbl1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR8DAWY
Well I ended up getting a sawzall and grinder, another good excuse to buy some tools.
I love a good reason to buy new tools

1998 tj: T&T long arm, 4 inch currie coils, Savvy Gas Skid, 4.56 gears HP44 with RCV shafts T&T truss front and currie HP9 rear, arb front and rear, teralow and tera2wd kit, 37 MTR's with kevlar, full cage, warn winch, T&T tire carrier, CO2 tank, etc.
Daily Driver/Tow Rig: 2008 Dodge 2500 diesel
jpterbl1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2013, 03:15 PM   #1277
CR8DAWY
2012 JK Wrangler 

Got my hardtop hoist/shelve installed at my new place. Put on the softtop, just waiting for my bumpers and the weather to improve so I can take the doors off.
image-3397371831.jpg  
CR8DAWY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2013, 03:49 PM   #1278
jpterbl1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR8DAWY
Got my hardtop hoist/shelve installed at my new place. Put on the softtop, just waiting for my bumpers and the weather to improve so I can take the doors off.
Sweet looks good!
1998 tj: T&T long arm, 4 inch currie coils, Savvy Gas Skid, 4.56 gears HP44 with RCV shafts T&T truss front and currie HP9 rear, arb front and rear, teralow and tera2wd kit, 37 MTR's with kevlar, full cage, warn winch, T&T tire carrier, CO2 tank, etc.
Unread 05-25-2013, 11:53 AM   #1279
Cherokee_ftw_5
1988 XJ Cherokee 

how many of you guys out west are going to be meeting me here!? http://www.crawl4cure.org/
Unread 05-25-2013, 03:10 PM   #1280
Edmyers

Not I I'm heading south east to Florida. But I'll be going that way in 3 weeks
Edmyers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-27-2013, 08:55 PM   #1281
highrlr
2009 JK Wrangler 

To the JK guys, I have some parts for sale.

-Clayton Offroad adjustable front track bar, good condition, used for not even a full year. $90

-currie antirock front swaybar with steel arms. Brand new, in the box, never even opened! $300
'09 JK rubicon unlimited- 3.5" clayton hard arm, billstein 5100's, 37" Nitto trail grapplers, Warn powerplant, Spod, OR-Fab tire carrier, Schaffer offroad front bumper, poison spyder evap skid, River Raider full skids, Poly Performance steering, Sleeved/gusseted f&r D44's with 5.38's & chromo shafts
highrlr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-27-2013, 09:06 PM   #1282
scamp_71
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by highrlr View Post
To the JK guys, I have some parts for sale.

-Clayton Offroad adjustable front track bar, good condition, used for not even a full year. $90

-currie antirock front swaybar with steel arms. Brand new, in the box, never even opened! $300
I might be interested in the track bar. What route ya going instead of the antirock?
Unread 05-27-2013, 09:11 PM   #1283
scamp_71
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by scamp_71 View Post

I might be interested in the track bar. What route ya going instead of the antirock?
Just read its for 3-5 inch lifts... I'm not that tall
Unread 05-27-2013, 09:48 PM   #1284
highrlr
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by scamp_71

Well, I actually sold my jk so I have no use for the antirock. I did run one on my jk though, and loved it! Absolutely the way to go.
'09 JK rubicon unlimited- 3.5" clayton hard arm, billstein 5100's, 37" Nitto trail grapplers, Warn powerplant, Spod, OR-Fab tire carrier, Schaffer offroad front bumper, poison spyder evap skid, River Raider full skids, Poly Performance steering, Sleeved/gusseted f&r D44's with 5.38's & chromo shafts
Unread 05-27-2013, 09:57 PM   #1285
scamp_71
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by highrlr View Post

Well, I actually sold my jk so I have no use for the antirock. I did run one on my jk though, and loved it! Absolutely the way to go.
Your 4 door? Bummer
Unread 05-28-2013, 05:27 AM   #1286
highrlr
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by scamp_71

Your 4 door? Bummer
Yep, it is definitely sad! We wanted the money for our house project, and I got good money for it, so I'm fairly content with the deal. We still have my wife's '01 tj that I have been working on for the last few months, so that also makes it easier to digest!
Unread 05-29-2013, 07:44 PM   #1287
MattND
2000 WJ 

That is definately a bummer.. That thing was badass
Unread 05-29-2013, 09:27 PM   #1288
jpterbl1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Yea I couldn't believe it when I found out he sold it either! He building a sweet TJ though so it will be worth it.
Unread 05-30-2013, 02:52 PM   #1289
highrlr
2009 JK Wrangler 

It was, and still is a shock to me too! I listed it on JKO, on a Sunday morning at 9:30, for what I felt was a pretty strong asking price, and by noon it was sold! The buyer is from Florida, flew up here and picked it up, so at least I don't have to see it around town. The guy totaled his last jk in Moab, and he is spending a week in CO with it right now, so I hope mine doesn't suffer a similar fate! But at least it's getting used I guess. The 4 door will surely be missed! But tj's are fun as hell to wheel
Unread 05-30-2013, 07:31 PM   #1290
Edmyers

I'm heading to Florida Saturday. Ill be playing in the mud. Ill take pictures. Then deadwood in 2 weeks. Yea
Edmyers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.