North Dakota Jeep Club - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > North Dakota Jeep Forum > North Dakota Jeep Club

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comWarn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCORClayton Off Road XJ Long Arm Suspension Systems!

Unread 10-01-2009, 11:45 AM   #91
solomon8718
1998 ZJ 

Zj

I am also a fargo resident interested in hitting some trails. Count me in!

solomon8718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2009, 09:47 PM   #92
01XJ
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Count me in. In Fargo and really wanting to hit some trails..
01XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2009, 03:38 PM   #93
loneeagle78
1990 XJ Cherokee 

hey hit me up at yahoo. I am up for some ":trail" riding. I do know of a mud pit with a couple hills to crawl over. I wont be able to go for a couple weeks though, wife is ready to have our second. lone_eagle78_61764 feel free to get ahold of me. we can certainly set something up.

Unread 10-19-2009, 06:48 PM   #94
jpterbl1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I got a few guys in bismarck that are talking about doing some wheelin before the snow flys. Anyone else interested?
1998 tj: T&T long arm, 4 inch currie coils, Savvy Gas Skid, 4.56 gears HP44 with RCV shafts T&T truss front and currie HP9 rear, arb front and rear, teralow and tera2wd kit, 37 MTR's with kevlar, full cage, warn winch, T&T tire carrier, CO2 tank, etc.
Daily Driver/Tow Rig: 2008 Dodge 2500 diesel
jpterbl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2009, 06:57 PM   #95
loneeagle78
1990 XJ Cherokee 

too late.....snowed already......

where you thinking about going and when?
Unread 10-20-2009, 06:32 AM   #96
jpterbl1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

True it did snow once! We will go down to Kimball bottoms. Also known as the desert. I am thinking Nov. 7Th or 14Th. We where talking about maybe this weekend to.
1998 tj: T&T long arm, 4 inch currie coils, Savvy Gas Skid, 4.56 gears HP44 with RCV shafts T&T truss front and currie HP9 rear, arb front and rear, teralow and tera2wd kit, 37 MTR's with kevlar, full cage, warn winch, T&T tire carrier, CO2 tank, etc.
Daily Driver/Tow Rig: 2008 Dodge 2500 diesel
jpterbl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2009, 07:52 AM   #97
solomon8718
1998 ZJ 

Zj

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneeagle78 View Post
hey hit me up at yahoo. I am up for some ":trail" riding. I do know of a mud pit with a couple hills to crawl over. I wont be able to go for a couple weeks though, wife is ready to have our second. lone_eagle78_61764 feel free to get ahold of me. we can certainly set something up.
Let me know when you can go out, I've been itching to get my jeep dirty since I bought it. Where ever we go, keep in mind that my zj is stock except for some slightly oversize a/t tires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpterbl1 View Post
True it did snow once! We will go down to Kimball bottoms. Also known as the desert. I am thinking Nov. 7Th or 14Th. We where talking about maybe this weekend to.
If we are talking Kimball SD, thats a bit too south of us fargoans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01XJ View Post
Count me in. In Fargo and really wanting to hit some trails..
Looks like we've got 3 fargo jeepers so far.
Unread 10-20-2009, 08:16 AM   #98
loneeagle78
1990 XJ Cherokee 

I agree, that is one heck of a drive. as far as here around fargo, we could probably go out around here in a couple weeks. my wife is ready to pop, and I need to be available to get to the hospital. I really want to go to appleton orv park in MN next spring. hopefully we can plan far enough in advance and make a roadtrip that way
Unread 10-20-2009, 08:33 AM   #99
solomon8718
1998 ZJ 

Zj

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneeagle78 View Post
I agree, that is one heck of a drive. as far as here around fargo, we could probably go out around here in a couple weeks. my wife is ready to pop, and I need to be available to get to the hospital. I really want to go to appleton orv park in MN next spring. hopefully we can plan far enough in advance and make a roadtrip that way
Absolutely, on both statements. Congrats on your child btw. Will you be a new baby daddy, or are you a veteran already?

As far as appleton, There was one thing I was wondering. I was reading through the MN OHV booklet and it states that if you are from out of state then you would use that states OHV license besides buying a pass for that trail. From what I can gather from ND off-highway hand book, they don't seem to have a classification for full-size off-road vehicles like our jeeps. How does this work?
Unread 10-20-2009, 09:30 AM   #100
solomon8718
1998 ZJ 

Zj

On a different note, are there any shops in fargo that deal in aftermarket jeep parts? For instance lift kits?
Unread 10-20-2009, 10:36 AM   #101
Fargo
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon8718 View Post
... There was one thing I was wondering. I was reading through the MN OHV booklet and it states that if you are from out of state then you would use that states OHV license besides buying a pass for that trail. From what I can gather from ND off-highway hand book, they don't seem to have a classification for full-size off-road vehicles like our jeeps. How does this work?
I think you will have to purchase a MN OHV license. That is what I have done in the past. I also ran into a similar situation with my canoe. Since ND doesn't license canoes, MN wants you to purchase a license for it over there if you do a lot of canoeing in MN.
2005 Rubicon Unlimited Sahara Limited Edition #41
6spd manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
...there's very little that is more permanent than a temporary solution
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oman Jeep
Go with quality and cry once. Go cheap and cry often. Take your pick ;)
LJ Owners Group member #110
Fargo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2009, 10:38 AM   #102
Fargo
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
On a different note, are there any shops in fargo that deal in aftermarket jeep parts? For instance lift kits?
BDS list these guys on their website. That is where I plan to go next spring for my lift.

EXHAUST PROS
C/O GM ONLY
2118 MAIN AVENUE
FARGO, ND 58103
701-293-9600
6spd manual

Quote:
Quote:
Unread 10-20-2009, 10:38 AM   #103
solomon8718
1998 ZJ 

Zj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
I think you will have to purchase a MN OHV license. That is what I have done in the past. I also ran into a similar situation with my canoe. Since ND doesn't license canoes, MN wants you to purchase a license for it over there if you do a lot of canoeing in MN.
Thats what i figured would be the case, but it would be nice if that were actually stated somewhere.
Unread 10-20-2009, 10:51 AM   #104
Fargo
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Thats what i figured would be the case, but it would be nice if that were actually stated somewhere.
Yeah they should be more clear on it. I suppose you could just go without it and see what they say at the park. But most likely they would make you go and get one anyway. Mine just recently expired so I don't know what they cost now, but when I got mine it was something like $30 for 3 years. It really wasn't a big deal.
6spd manual

Quote:
Quote:
Unread 10-20-2009, 10:57 AM   #105
01XJ
2001 XJ Cherokee 

I think Tintmasters do some lift kits. They probably dont have it but they'll order it. I saw something like that on their website. I might be mistaken though
01XJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.