North Dakota Jeep Club - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > North Dakota Jeep Forum > North Dakota Jeep Club

Steering and more from Ruffstuff!The Ruffstuff 9" Disc Brake brackets!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!

Unread 06-09-2009, 09:14 AM   #76
LUGGNUTT
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Powerwagon sorry to hear about the rain cancel, But hey famliy time is the best time.

Fargo I am just putting some schakles on the rear and a set of springs on the front. I should only take me about 4 hrs. I had tried to get a set of ZJ coils from 7 ave salavage to lift the front(first attempt at lifting) and it actually dropped my front,Lol. So I never did the passenger side. And the set that was on the XJ someone had strecthed to make them longer. Last week I was on a walk and found a set of coil springs(junk days) and asked the guy what they were from and he said his bro-inlaw had bought them and never installed them. I will post some pics before during and after. Thanks for the offer to help though.

CJCM #260

www.thecliffsinsaneterrain.com
LUGGNUTT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-09-2009, 09:22 AM   #77
LUGGNUTT
1989 XJ Cherokee 

I was hoping to get a club going more on the bases of Jeepers to hang out, I agree on thee avalibility of trails up here, But who knows what might become avalible.

CJCM #260

www.thecliffsinsaneterrain.com
LUGGNUTT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2009, 11:16 AM   #78
loneeagle78
1990 XJ Cherokee 

fargo off-road club.....I am in......have a couple others that arent jeeps that are lookin to start an off road club. also have a couple other jeeps too....
loneeagle78 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-06-2009, 08:53 PM   #79
loneeagle78
1990 XJ Cherokee 

hey, you fargo guys still around???? I know of a place just south of town that is legal to drive around in. not much for hills usually for mud, but it is pretty dry now. just hit me up and we could go out and play.
Unread 08-06-2009, 11:03 PM   #80
Ursine
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneeagle78 View Post
hey, you fargo guys still around???? I know of a place just south of town that is legal to drive around in. not much for hills usually for mud, but it is pretty dry now. just hit me up and we could go out and play.
Do you have recovery gear? Or is the mud not that bad? I might come down to fargo this weekend and the JK-U is pretty clean right now.
Originally Posted by Missy 'Misdeamenor' Elliott
BEEP BEEP! Who got the keys to the Jeep? Vroooom.
Ursine is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-07-2009, 05:32 AM   #81
loneeagle78
1990 XJ Cherokee 

I have a 3 inch strap, and have a couple other non jeeps that play and have some straps. but here lately the only mud is through the slew and that just eats you. we will have to see how the rain does, but there are still some small hills to play on a little. so still feel free to hit me up. check my profile. that is going through once and getting stuck.
Unread 08-07-2009, 08:53 AM   #82
Fargo
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Yep, still around. I'm not too big on mud so I will pass. I'm hoping to get out to Spider Lake some time this fall yet. I also understand their is a private place south of Fergus falls that I would lilke to check out some time.
2005 Rubicon Unlimited Sahara Limited Edition #41
6spd manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
...there's very little that is more permanent than a temporary solution
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oman Jeep
Go with quality and cry once. Go cheap and cry often. Take your pick ;)
LJ Owners Group member #110
Fargo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-07-2009, 07:50 PM   #83
loneeagle78
1990 XJ Cherokee 

not so much mud right now. just crawling around. nothiing too skilled, most is stock worthy hills, and grass area. even though it isnt the 20 ft straight up wall to climb or the group of logs to clime over, it is still fun to go drive over stuff out in the open.
Unread 08-07-2009, 08:37 PM   #84
Fargo
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
not so much mud right now. just crawling around. nothiing too skilled, most is stock worthy hills, and grass area. even though it isnt the 20 ft straight up wall to climb or the group of logs to clime over, it is still fun to go drive over stuff out in the open.
I wouldn't mind going out if I ever get a free weekend. I've been working on finishing my basement and it takes every free minute I have. But soon I will get to a point where I just hire everything out.
6spd manual

Quote:
Quote:
Unread 08-12-2009, 06:14 AM   #85
loneeagle78
1990 XJ Cherokee 

how would everyone feel about a get together next weekend?? on the 22? do a meet and greet per say, drive around a little, and try to get something along the lines of a club going?
Unread 08-13-2009, 08:51 AM   #86
Ursine
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
how would everyone feel about a get together next weekend?? on the 22? do a meet and greet per say, drive around a little, and try to get something along the lines of a club going?
I will not be around on the 22nd. But any weekend after that until Labor day I have wide open.
Originally Posted by Missy 'Misdeamenor' Elliott
BEEP BEEP! Who got the keys to the Jeep? Vroooom.
Ursine is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-13-2009, 02:25 PM   #87
Fargo
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I might be able to get together on a Sunday afternoon for an hour or so. But otherwise I am busy every weekend finishing off my basement.
6spd manual

Quote:
Quote:
Unread 08-13-2009, 06:12 PM   #88
loneeagle78
1990 XJ Cherokee 

I am up for whatever works for everyone... the 23...the 30.... just want to get together to meet and hopefully get something started
Unread 08-14-2009, 09:10 PM   #89
offroader613
1998 ZJ 

Couple more months

With all this dang heat, I can't wait for the snow to fall. Will have to get tires for the winter though, wish Corwin Churchill hadn't put Delta Sierradials on the WJ, they're not really snow friendly
Unread 10-01-2009, 10:32 AM   #90
jpterbl1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

just found this thread. i am a wheeler in Bismarck! Been trying to get a club going or a GTG with jeeps for some time now so count me in!
1998 tj: T&T long arm, 4 inch currie coils, Savvy Gas Skid, 4.56 gears HP44 with RCV shafts T&T truss front and currie HP9 rear, arb front and rear, teralow and tera2wd kit, 37 MTR's with kevlar, full cage, warn winch, T&T tire carrier, CO2 tank, etc.
Daily Driver/Tow Rig: 2008 Dodge 2500 diesel
jpterbl1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.