North Dakota Jeep Club - Page 56 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > North Dakota Jeep Forum > North Dakota Jeep Club

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Ruffstuff XJ Unirail Channel Reinforcement....Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6

Unread 11-28-2012, 10:18 PM   #826
MattND
2000 WJ 

Dieselman we are not really a "club" here just fellow jeep owners that try to get together and wheel. I really don't care what u drive as long as you are willing to get it dirty. What is you're rig?

I am sure this has been asked before but why don't we start a club? Too much work?

MattND is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-02-2012, 10:06 AM   #827
Cherokee_ftw_5
1988 XJ Cherokee 

anyone for some flex shots? =D I just added shackles to the rear, they helped a little but i have worse driveline vibes now, pinion angle is awesome. but the angle at the tcase isn't good. =/ I think it's because of bad u joints though. we'll see.
photo-37-.jpg  
Unread 12-02-2012, 10:21 AM   #828
Edmyers

New to Minot , nd I just bought my first jeep jku wrangler would love to take it out with any one
Edmyers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-02-2012, 10:49 AM   #829
Edmyers

I'm ready , just need a few minor thing then gtg

image-3328129913.jpg
Unread 12-02-2012, 10:51 AM   #830
Cherokee_ftw_5
1988 XJ Cherokee 

so yesterday i saw a white xj, about 6 inch lift looks, 35's maybe, had a light rack, and a spare tire carrier. it looked used! where are you buddy?!
Unread 12-03-2012, 01:54 PM   #831
Dieselman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattND View Post
Dieselman we are not really a "club" here just fellow jeep owners that try to get together and wheel. I really don't care what u drive as long as you are willing to get it dirty. What is you're rig?

I am sure this has been asked before but why don't we start a club? Too much work?
Sweet deal. Haven't gotten anything special at the moment 2006 gmc sierra. No lift yet just cranked torsion keys. All the goodies will be coming when there's money to spend lol.
Dieselman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-03-2012, 07:39 PM   #832
MattND
2000 WJ 

Apparently my Jeep started fine for the guys at Ryan dodge.. didn't throw any codes for them so they left it as is.. wonder why it just decided not to start for me. Ill pick it up tomorrow.. hopefully it doesnt leave me stranded somewhere.
Unread 12-03-2012, 07:41 PM   #833
jpterbl1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattND
Apparently my Jeep started fine for the guys at Ryan dodge.. didn't throw any codes for them so they left it as is.. wonder why it just decided not to start for me. Ill pick it up tomorrow.. hopefully it doesnt leave me stranded somewhere.
That is crazy man! Go figure though that is the way it works haha!
1998 tj: T&T long arm, 4 inch currie coils, Savvy Gas Skid, 4.56 gears HP44 with RCV shafts T&T truss front and currie HP9 rear, arb front and rear, teralow and tera2wd kit, 37 MTR's with kevlar, full cage, warn winch, T&T tire carrier, CO2 tank, etc.
Daily Driver/Tow Rig: 2008 Dodge 2500 diesel
jpterbl1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-03-2012, 07:47 PM   #834
MattND
2000 WJ 

Yeah.. I wonder how much they will charge me just to tell me "good luck". I might want to replace the cam position sensor and the crank sensor soon just for fun I guess..get a little Jeep juice under my fingernails.
Unread 12-03-2012, 07:50 PM   #835
jpterbl1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Yea that might not be a bad idea. extra cash but it might be worth the insurance to not be stranded.
1998 tj: T&T long arm, 4 inch currie coils, Savvy Gas Skid, 4.56 gears HP44 with RCV shafts T&T truss front and currie HP9 rear, arb front and rear, teralow and tera2wd kit, 37 MTR's with kevlar, full cage, warn winch, T&T tire carrier, CO2 tank, etc.
Daily Driver/Tow Rig: 2008 Dodge 2500 diesel
jpterbl1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-04-2012, 08:04 AM   #836
highrlr
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Yeah.. I wonder how much they will charge me just to tell me "good luck". I might want to replace the cam position sensor and the crank sensor soon just for fun I guess..get a little Jeep juice under my fingernails.
I seen your rig at Ryan on sat, was wondering how it turned out. I suppose they charged you $80 just to look at it too I would definately replace the sensors, just for peace of mind.
'09 JK rubicon unlimited- 3.5" clayton hard arm, billstein 5100's, 37" Nitto trail grapplers, Warn powerplant, Spod, OR-Fab tire carrier, Schaffer offroad front bumper, poison spyder evap skid, River Raider full skids, Poly Performance steering, Sleeved/gusseted f&r D44's with 5.38's & chromo shafts
highrlr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-04-2012, 12:15 PM   #837
MattND
2000 WJ 

99$ to look at it. I'll be replacing those sensors as soon as I get a chance.. started right up and its back in my garage now hehe. Oh well..
Unread 12-06-2012, 04:04 PM   #838
highrlr
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
99$ to look at it. I'll be replacing those sensors as soon as I get a chance.. started right up and its back in my garage now hehe. Oh well..
I took my wife's tj there a couple years ago for rough idle and hard start. It had thrown a code, which I checked and cleard with a tuner. It was a cylinder 1 misfire. I told them the code number and that I cleared it. They had the jeep two days, hooked their computer up to find no codes (shocker!), and then charged me an $80 hook up fee! I couldn't believe it! They didn't fix a thing, and basically told me there is nothing wrong with the jeep! It does it to this day. I'm not a big fan of stealerships!
'09 JK rubicon unlimited- 3.5" clayton hard arm, billstein 5100's, 37" Nitto trail grapplers, Warn powerplant, Spod, OR-Fab tire carrier, Schaffer offroad front bumper, poison spyder evap skid, River Raider full skids, Poly Performance steering, Sleeved/gusseted f&r D44's with 5.38's & chromo shafts
highrlr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-06-2012, 09:45 PM   #839
Cherokee_ftw_5
1988 XJ Cherokee 

I hate the dealer, sometimes they have better diagnostics crap, but their the same mechanics. and sometimes they don't have better diagnostic equipment!
Unread 12-07-2012, 12:12 PM   #840
Edmyers

So Minot jeep dealer is not a good place to go, any other places around here?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.