Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

North Dakota Jeep Club

172K views 2K replies 85 participants last post by  WesternEdge 
#1 ·
This club is out of Minot North Dakota. The club is not limited to just Jeeps. We take all comers and everyone is welcome. There are no fees to become member. We take trips all round the north dakota area and family members and friends are welcome to come as well. If your around the Minot area and would like to join our club email us at. NorthDakotaJeepClub@yahoo.com

#1,519 ·
Don't know when this will be seen but nice jk scamp_71. I'm that tiny stock rescue green jk you parked next to at the Ramada today. Finally graduated from NDSU so I can start making money and buy parts :2thumbsup:

If there is anything going down in the Fargo area I'd be game to join in!

#1,520 ·
Don't know when this will be seen but nice jk scamp_71. I'm that tiny stock rescue green jk you parked next to at the Ramada today. Finally graduated from NDSU so I can start making money and buy parts :2thumbsup:

If there is anything going down in the Fargo area I'd be game to join in!
Thanks! I agree...time to lift your rig! In the next couple months I will be installing a different lift on my rig so if you'd be interested in a used lift at a reasonable price I'll have one for sale.

I assume you were there for the NDNGA convention?

#1,522 ·
Currently I'm running a Teraflex leveling kit and I swapped out my stock coils for a set off of a Rubi Unlimited. Overall netted me about 2" over stock height and got rid of the rake in the front. I've been sitting on a set of 2.5" Teraflex coils for awhile (just haven't gotten around to installing them yet) so that's the plan in the next month or two at most. The only caveat being, I have a little side DIY project that I need one rear coil for (making a Jeep themed end table / lamp combo). So if you would be interested, I'd sell ya the coils and Teraflex leveling kit setup for a very reasonable price as long as I could snag one of those rear coils on your rig currently in the deal. :thumbsup:

So who do you work for? I was on the NDNGA side of the convention with S&S Landscaping

#1,523 ·
Currently I'm with the fargo park district forestry department while I apply to full time positions elsewhere. I used to be up at sheyenne gardens in harwood while I was in school.

Thats pretty much what I was aiming for as to the lift department. The plan is to keep it simple so I can use light trails for now until I have to money to move on to bigger and better upgrades.

#1,524 ·
I just wanted to let people know that hopefully this summer my husband and i will be having a few "get togethers" for anyone into off roading. my husband and i have a small chunk of land here in grand forks that we used to run a motocross track on. it's all gone now and we are in the process of building an obstical course type play ground. we are not part of the River Wranglers of east grand forks but do own the Surplus Center here in town. while we are both custom buggy people we are totally a jeep family! lol we currently have 5 jeeps most of wich are just daily drivers. we realize that there isn't much wheelin areas and are trying to get a little something going that isn't such a drive for people. our play ground does include... side by side mud pits so that you can race your friends. a short gulley with obsticals in it such as tires n culverts. there will also hopefully be a type of rock garden area. along with a hill climb and a few other fun things to play on. we are doing everything we can to have this up and running by june. depending of course on our weather.

#1,533 ·
97 cherokee country w/ 6 cyl. auto tranny

40 amp. fuse ignition/acc. fuse intermittently blows. shuts off car and dash, clicks when key turned but no start. replaced fuse several times runs for awhile but will blow even while idling. I've tried shaking the harnesses to no avail. I have also looked for wear on harnesses and bare wires. Can't find any spots of wear. I did put in new jvc stereo a month ago and everything was fine until a few days ago.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.