North Dakota Jeep Club - Page 103 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1531 of 1533 Old 08-20-2015, 08:50 AM
Highschool_WJ
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneWang View Post
Just got to Minot, bought a WJ and looking for some off-roading. New to this as I've always owned sports cars but looking forward to it!
You won't find much for awhile, all the local areas have been shut down due to people abusing them.

Start making some friends that own or have access to some land you can use.

,,,soooo I graduated in 2013...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1532 of 1533 Old 03-17-2016, 04:38 PM
WesternEdge

ingnition 40 amp fuse

40 amp. fuse ignition/acc. fuse intermittently blows. shuts off car and dash, clicks when key turned but no start. replaced fuse several times runs for awhile but will blow even while idling
post #1533 of 1533 Old 03-17-2016, 05:00 PM
WesternEdge

97 cherokee country w/ 6 cyl. auto tranny

40 amp. fuse ignition/acc. fuse intermittently blows. shuts off car and dash, clicks when key turned but no start. replaced fuse several times runs for awhile but will blow even while idling. I've tried shaking the harnesses to no avail. I have also looked for wear on harnesses and bare wires. Can't find any spots of wear. I did put in new jvc stereo a month ago and everything was fine until a few days ago.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.