On the move - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > North Dakota Jeep Forum > On the move

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 09-18-2011, 10:54 PM   #1
Outlaw97TJ

On the move

Hello North Dakota. Family and me will be heading that way in a very short time. Figure while I have a chance Ill post up and say hello. Im a member of a few clubs. I see a 23 + page thread on clubs in ND but didnt see anyone saying there was one.
Heres a few photos

If anyone can chime in and let me know if there are any clubs around, please let me know. Look forward to wheeling with you all soon.

Last edited by Outlaw97TJ; 09-19-2011 at 10:36 AM..
Outlaw97TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2011, 03:04 PM   #2
NODAK98XJ

What part of North Dakota will you be moving to? I have recently moved to North Dakota as well in the Bismarck Mandan area, haven't had much luck in locating a club in ND. So far the only play I have found is th BH4Wheeler Club in South Dakota.
NODAK98XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2011, 12:52 PM   #3
Outlaw97TJ

Well it looks like Fargo. But I see Bismarck isnt far from there. It looks like Nov. 1st will be the move date. So I figured I would start looking now and see what clubs / groups are out there. But see there isnt much response on here.
Outlaw97TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2011, 09:18 PM   #4
loneeagle78
1990 XJ Cherokee 

not much for actual clubs, but some of us try to get together. I havent been on the forums for awhile, but I have a spot only about 40 miles from fargo we go. hopefully some of us can get an actual club started.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.