-   North Dakota Jeep Forum (
-   -   On the move (

Outlaw97TJ 09-18-2011 11:54 PM

On the move
Hello North Dakota. Family and me will be heading that way in a very short time. Figure while I have a chance Ill post up and say hello. Im a member of a few clubs. I see a 23 + page thread on clubs in ND but didnt see anyone saying there was one.
Heres a few photos

If anyone can chime in and let me know if there are any clubs around, please let me know. Look forward to wheeling with you all soon.

NODAK98XJ 09-22-2011 04:04 PM

What part of North Dakota will you be moving to? I have recently moved to North Dakota as well in the Bismarck Mandan area, haven't had much luck in locating a club in ND. So far the only play I have found is th BH4Wheeler Club in South Dakota.

Outlaw97TJ 09-23-2011 01:52 PM

Well it looks like Fargo. But I see Bismarck isnt far from there. It looks like Nov. 1st will be the move date. So I figured I would start looking now and see what clubs / groups are out there. But see there isnt much response on here.

loneeagle78 10-06-2011 10:18 PM

not much for actual clubs, but some of us try to get together. I havent been on the forums for awhile, but I have a spot only about 40 miles from fargo we go. hopefully some of us can get an actual club started.

The time now is 08:21 PM.