Grand Forks - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > North Dakota Jeep Forum > Grand Forks

We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplieSpartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREESPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 03-09-2014, 10:34 AM   #1
scotiez1
2010 JK Wrangler 

Grand Forks

Hey everyone. I am from Grand Forks, and this is my 2nd wrangler. I am just wondering if there are any fellow jeepers in this area. My JK is my daily driver but I also use it for some off roading in finding old abandoned buildings for photography.

scotiez1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2014, 09:20 PM   #2
MoparMech
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Welcome. Fellow Jeeper here. I've been having trouble finding wheeling areas around here as well.
MoparMech is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-07-2014, 04:12 AM   #3
scotiez1
2010 JK Wrangler 

Hi, The River Wranglers in East Grand Forks has their own land they wheel on. I have not been out there to know any other details. My off road trips are mostly West of grand forks in search of abandoned buildings to photograph. Fall is just around the corner and that's when I usually go out looking as they are easier to see without the leaves on the trees hiding them.
Unread 09-07-2014, 08:26 PM   #4
MoparMech
1995 XJ Cherokee 

That sounds like it could be a lot of a fun. I might start doing that as well. Anything to stave off some of the Boredom up here.
MoparMech is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-06-2014, 07:08 PM   #5
thurmanmerman
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Im from the grafton area which is about 30 minutes northwest of Grand Forks. Im usually home on the weekends but my Jeep is usually in Wahpeton.
thurmanmerman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-06-2014, 07:24 PM   #6
scotiez1
2010 JK Wrangler 

Welcome to the forum. I am always in Grand Forks.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.