fargo meet and greet - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > North Dakota Jeep Forum > fargo meet and greet

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*

Unread 11-12-2011, 04:36 PM   #16
Howieb92
1998 ZJ 

hey i live in grand forks so not to far though i wouldnt make it to the 20th of nov. as of right now but maybe the next event i can =)

[COLOR="Black"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Black"][URL="http://groups.jeepforum.com/built-not-bought/"][COLOR="Black"]Built Not Bought #655[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]
Howieb92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2011, 08:40 PM   #17
XJChase
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Hey guys I've been on the forum for a while but never posted on here just thought I would let you know theres another Fargo xjer here. This forum seems to be the one with the most ND members.
XJChase is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2012, 10:52 AM   #18
loneeagle78
1990 XJ Cherokee 

.........new event, check other thread..........
Unread 06-24-2012, 09:02 AM   #19
youwish023
1994 ZJ 

Just moved back here from Washington. They had an awesome jeep club out there! I just ran across this thread and would like to offer my help or anything to get a club going. Would love to see it happen!
youwish023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2012, 08:59 PM   #20
mKosel
1999 WJ 

I'd show up. I'm fairly new to the jeep work. Count me in!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.