TJ Half doors with uppers - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Wanted
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

TJ Half doors with uppers
$0.00
I just sold my Jeep but some accessories were not part of the deal. I have a pair of OEM Flame Red half doors with new Charcoal/Black (OEM) interior panels. These were purchase for my 2004 Unlimited but I was told they were from at 2002 TJ. Regardless the paint matched my Red perfectly. Also part of this sale are the Bestop soft uppers (black) and black storage bags. The doors have a set of black aftermarket hinges mounted so they are ready to hang on any TJ. These fit a stock TJ 97-06. No mirrors included. I always swapped mine back and forth. Local pick up only in Monroe County MI or the Toledo OH area. I DO NOT have the ability to box these and ship so please no requests for this service. Asking $500.00 or best offer for the package. I'm not on the board often so best to email at pdaug@provide.net I will reply as quickly as possible. Photos updated later but you can see them on my jeep under my profile. Great summer option for any TJ.
2004 Wranger Unlimited. Airaid Intake, TRD Throttle Body, Borla-Cat back, 3" BDS-LIFT, sitting on 33-1250 Yokohama's & MT Classic w/ RED Lock rings Pioneer Head unit with a eclipse 4-channel pushing Memphis Car Audio speakers Kenwood Sub.

MY JEEP PHOTOS

View all my items

Listed on: 06-06-2014, 09:34 PM
Listing #23460809
Viewed: time(s)
Have a question? Contact the seller.
Report this item.

share a link to this item

share a link all items by phildaug

Share this item on other forums

Embed on eBay!

Unread 06-07-2014, 09:31 AM   #2
JeepnBlake
2004 TJ Wrangler 

View My Classifieds
 JeepnBlake's Profile
If you would ship these I'd pay you instantly.

Are you absolutely positive you won't be willing to ship them?

Build Thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/j...thread-985907/
Dad's Build Thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/d...build-1474170/
OEM Fog Light Connectors, Conversions, and Extension Info:http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f20/o...ngler-1008928/
JeepnBlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2014, 02:49 PM   #3
phildaug

View My Classifieds
 phildaug's Profile
I'm really not crazy about the idea. I don't have boxes that big or the proper packing material to protect the items. A direct hand off is best for me.
2004 Wranger Unlimited. Airaid Intake, TRD Throttle Body, Borla-Cat back, 3" BDS-LIFT, sitting on 33-1250 Yokohama's & MT Classic w/ RED Lock rings Pioneer Head unit with a eclipse 4-channel pushing Memphis Car Audio speakers Kenwood Sub.

MY JEEP PHOTOS
phildaug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2014, 12:06 AM   #4
phildaug

View My Classifieds
 phildaug's Profile
I just realized this post is in the wanted section. Serves me right trying to post from my phone. I did post in the right section. Will a mod please delete this post. I am sure it's there but I'm not seeing that option. Thx

MY JEEP PHOTOS
phildaug is offline   Reply With Quote