Entire front grill area 96 xj - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Wanted
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

Entire front grill area 96 xj
$0.00
Hey guys. Jut got my jeep unstuck from a ditch but my first reinforcements wrecked into the front of my jeep ad it pulled off the grill light bezels and that whole plastic thing in front of the hood. I can post a picture later if someone doesn't know what I mean. But I'm running really low on cash and I screwed up my front suspension so I'm redoing all that but I really need the front plastic pieces like the grill and light bezels and the plastic part that the jeep letters are stuck onto. If anyone has one laying around they aren't going to use that'd be awesome! I can pay for shipping but need the parts cheap! Please help me out guys! Thanks

View all my items

Listed on: 02-15-2014, 08:24 AM
Listing #20386737
Viewed: time(s)
Have a question? Contact the seller.
Report this item.

share a link to this item

share a link all items by davidduffee

Share this item on other forums

Embed on eBay!

Unread 02-15-2014, 09:03 PM   #2
ozzy_2_me
1994 ZJ 

View My Classifieds
 ozzy_2_me's Profile
that hole assy is like around 300 dollars from a salvage yard. I have one, shipping is not going to be cheap
ozzy_2_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2014, 07:00 PM   #3
davidduffee
1996 XJ Cherokee 

View My Classifieds
 davidduffee's Profile
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzy_2_me
that hole assy is like around 300 dollars from a salvage yard. I have one, shipping is not going to be cheap
I just found one at a salvage yard for $45 lol didn't buy it bc I didn't have the cash
davidduffee is offline   Reply With Quote