Dana 30 CAD front axle - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Wanted
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

Dana 30 CAD front axle
$0.00
I'm looking for a dana 30 CAD axle, dont care about the gears, outers, or if it has broken shafts or not. I just need it to have the CAD section fine and both CAD axles complete agian broken U-joints no problem.

Not looking to spend alot, but dont mind paying the right price for one. I have many parts, tube and steel I could trade.

I'm located in Mass and will travel for the right axle at the right price, but closer is better and of course cheaper.

Jason.

And on the 8th day, God created the 14 bolt....

View all my items

Listed on: 02-16-2014, 07:04 AM
Listing #20411889
Viewed: time(s)
Have a question? Contact the seller.
Report this item.

share a link to this item

share a link all items by jason m

Share this item on other forums

Embed on eBay!

Unread 02-18-2014, 09:01 PM   #2
BigDaddyJeepin
1991 XJ Cherokee 

View My Classifieds
 BigDaddyJeepin's Profile
i have shafts and a few vacuum actuators, even a complete axle will sell cheap but shipping's on you. PM me with what you need and email if you want pics parts are from 92 and 94 YJ
BigDaddyJeepin is offline   Reply With Quote