Wyoming Jeepers - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Wyoming Jeep Forum > Wyoming Jeepers

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 02-12-2009, 08:06 PM   #16
Wild Hare
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuRRu View Post
yea i'm willing to do a bit of driving. casper isn't too far and neither is gillette. Would love to get together with everyone sometime and do some wheeling. Shoot me a pm when you guys have some plans. I was hoping to make a jeep trek up for this summer sometime all through the big horns. Starting on the buffalo side.
check out our website and tag along whenever you want. our monthly trips are the 3rd saturday of every month

Wild Hare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2009, 07:36 PM   #17
Tigggger
1995 ZJ 

I know this is an old thread but I'm in Cheyenne, WY lol. I usually just go up to Vedauwoo on my days off. Next day I'll be up there, most likely with 2 other Jeepers(one ZJ, one WJ, I'ma WJ as well), will be 2/23/2009. I take the first entrance to Vedauwoo approaching on HappyJack leaving Cheynne.
Tigggger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2009, 09:14 PM   #18
Wild Hare
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattlehead1986 View Post
I know this is an old thread but I'm in Cheyenne, WY lol. I usually just go up to Vedauwoo on my days off. Next day I'll be up there, most likely with 2 other Jeepers(one ZJ, one WJ, I'ma WJ as well), will be 2/23/2009. I take the first entrance to Vedauwoo approaching on HappyJack leaving Cheynne.
well vedauwoo is only fun in the winter when you can break snow thru there since all the good trails have been closed by the forest service. do you wheel with any of the two clubs in cheyenne or just with a couple buddies?
Unread 02-14-2009, 12:42 PM   #19
KuRRu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Hare View Post
check out our website and tag along whenever you want. our monthly trips are the 3rd saturday of every month

I grew up on east coast only been here couple yrs so no idea where park is... still learning all the trails and places to go around here. What's your website link?

And where do you guys meet up usually?
'95 YJ. Inline 6. 5-speed. Under 60k miles! 4'' Rubicon express lift. 1'' Body Lift. 33x12.5 Discover STT on Pro-Comp 15x8 wheels. Custom Fab Bed Lined Front Bumper. Bed lined floors. Quadratec's nifty floor matts ^_^
KuRRu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2009, 05:11 PM   #20
Wild Hare
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuRRu View Post
I grew up on east coast only been here couple yrs so no idea where park is... still learning all the trails and places to go around here. What's your website link?

And where do you guys meet up usually?
www.trailheaders.net
we meet the first tuesday of each month at pokeys bbq on hwy 59 and our runs are the 3rd saturday of each month.
next saturday is this months run.
details in the forums
Unread 02-16-2009, 11:47 AM   #21
KuRRu

Quote:
www.trailheaders.net
we meet the first tuesday of each month at pokeys bbq on hwy 59 and our runs are the 3rd saturday of each month.
next saturday is this months run.
details in the forums
awesome thanks alot man! i'll join the forum and it doesn't look i'll be doing any wheeling just yet. Mounted tires today and noticed a leaf srping is bent. Time to get the RE 4'' kit. No more dumb shackles (dont judge me... they came on the jeep when i bought it!)

Look forward to meeting you guys! Maybe if i'm lucky i'll be able to make the next one!

I should also ask how man active members do you currently have? I read all the rules and such and i'd be happy to join the club and go through the requirements nessesary
'95 YJ. Inline 6. 5-speed. Under 60k miles! 4'' Rubicon express lift. 1'' Body Lift. 33x12.5 Discover STT on Pro-Comp 15x8 wheels. Custom Fab Bed Lined Front Bumper. Bed lined floors. Quadratec's nifty floor matts ^_^

Last edited by KuRRu; 02-16-2009 at 12:01 PM..
KuRRu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2009, 08:39 AM   #22
Tigggger
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
well vedauwoo is only fun in the winter when you can break snow thru there since all the good trails have been closed by the forest service. do you wheel with any of the two clubs in cheyenne or just with a couple buddies?
Mostly just with the buddies.
Tigggger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2009, 12:52 AM   #23
Hotshott
1993 YJ Wrangler 

you guys should check out http://wheelinwyo.wetpaint.com/ it is a disscussion board for wheelers in wyoming.
Hotshott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2009, 06:42 PM   #24
willie45
1982 CJ7 

We have a club in the Lander-Riverton area. We have members from various area of the stat. We have been in started the club about seven years ago. If you are interested check out our web site- http://windriver4x4.com We are always doing something.
willie45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2009, 09:56 AM   #25
Wads13
1985 CJ7 

Hey all you Wyo Jeepers, I am new to the site and the forum but wanted to introduce myself. Name's Josh in Casper, WY. A few years back (before my stint in Denver) I had a '92 XJ which I put some time and mods into and had a lot of fun with. Recently I sold it and now am looking to get back into the sport/hobby. I have been looking for a CJ7 for this purpose, so if ya know of anything get in contact with me please. Other than that I am glad to see there are more enthusiasts than I thought around the area and hey let's go trailin'.
Wads13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2009, 10:49 AM   #26
Wild Hare
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wads13 View Post
Hey all you Wyo Jeepers, I am new to the site and the forum but wanted to introduce myself. Name's Josh in Casper, WY. A few years back (before my stint in Denver) I had a '92 XJ which I put some time and mods into and had a lot of fun with. Recently I sold it and now am looking to get back into the sport/hobby. I have been looking for a CJ7 for this purpose, so if ya know of anything get in contact with me please. Other than that I am glad to see there are more enthusiasts than I thought around the area and hey let's go trailin'.
wads
check out
www.backcountrycrawlers.com and www.trailheaders.net for 2 clubs in your area
Unread 03-31-2009, 03:56 PM   #27
Wads13
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
wads
check out
www.backcountrycrawlers.com and www.trailheaders.net for 2 clubs in your area
I signed up for the BBC club's forum today but I will def check out the other one soon, thanks
Wads13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2009, 08:11 PM   #28
shrewd
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
What are the two clubs? I just moved to Cheyenne.
Unread 04-01-2009, 08:27 PM   #29
Wild Hare
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewd View Post
What are the two clubs? I just moved to Cheyenne.

rough country 4 wheelers www.rc4w.com and
cheyenne trail crew www.cheyennetrailcrew.org
Unread 04-17-2009, 06:09 PM   #30
peeweeXJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I've been applying down in Gillette for a while, and just got a call today from Rio Tinto saying I'm in the pool to be hired at the Jacobs Ranch Mine. Gotta take my physical next week. Might be a while out, and hopefully Arch Coal doesn't have any issues, but we'll see.

Good to see there is a club down there. Should have LA & 35"s a few months after getting on board.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.