Wyoming Jeepers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Wyoming Jeep Forum > Wyoming Jeepers

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 08-24-2008, 09:24 AM   #1
hardrockwyo
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Wyoming Jeepers

Just started a new goup for Wyoming. It's listed under Groups, (Wyoming Jeepers). Just thought it would be fun to have a site for all the Jeepers from Wy. to get together . All jeeps welcome.

hardrockwyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2008, 12:23 PM   #2
WVUJeeper
2008 JK Wrangler 

Where in Wyoming? I'm in Casper, and have been lookin' for a jeep club.
BTW, what's with the "if you haven't driven one shut up" nonsense? How can we have a good internet fight if experience and knowledge are going to be a requirement?
'08 Rescue Green Unlimited X - Hard Top, 3.73 gears, Limited Slip, Infinity 7 speaker system, KC Slimlite Long Range, Cobra CB, Rough Country 2.5" BB, 35" BFG KM2's on ProComp 7089's. Fenderless and proud!

My build thread: HERE

RESCUE GREEN JEEP CLUB MEMBER #25
COLORADO JEEP CLUB MEMBER # 1001
WVUJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2008, 02:30 PM   #3
hardrockwyo
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Well i'm about 5 hrs west of you in Kemmerer. I'm also looking for a club that's why I started this thread, in hopes of finding one or maybe starting one since as far as I know there is none in here in Wy.
Thanks for your intrest.
Unread 08-27-2008, 02:49 PM   #4
WVUJeeper
2008 JK Wrangler 

There're a couple offroad clubs in Casper, WannaRock and another one...but I don't know how expansive they are.
BTW, what's with the "if you haven't driven one shut up" nonsense? How can we have a good internet fight if experience and knowledge are going to be a requirement?
'08 Rescue Green Unlimited X - Hard Top, 3.73 gears, Limited Slip, Infinity 7 speaker system, KC Slimlite Long Range, Cobra CB, Rough Country 2.5" BB, 35" BFG KM2's on ProComp 7089's. Fenderless and proud!

My build thread: HERE

RESCUE GREEN JEEP CLUB MEMBER #25
COLORADO JEEP CLUB MEMBER # 1001
WVUJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2008, 03:25 PM   #5
hardrockwyo
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Are they Jeep exclusive?
hardrockwyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2008, 09:51 AM   #6
dopinwind
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Yj

I'm up here in riverton. Lived in Kemmerer for 20 years. I wheel alot up on south pass. Let me know if your ever up here. I'm always lookin for an excuse to go for a ride.
dopinwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2008, 08:20 PM   #7
hardrockwyo
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Just sold my CJ5 and turned around and bought a YJ needs a little work before I can get out and play. I myself have spent alot a time up SouthPass around Atlantic City looking for that yeller rock thats there. I also have family there in Riverton but rarely get pass Lander when I'm up that way. Does sound good to have someone to go wheelin with, so I'll keep you in mind when I get things running again.
Unread 01-11-2009, 12:48 AM   #8
visa
1994 YJ Wrangler 

http://www.backcountrycrawlers.com where in Casper.
visa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2009, 12:50 AM   #9
visa
1994 YJ Wrangler 

the wana rock site is old school but still alright the back country site works real good and we need more members
visa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2009, 11:21 PM   #10
Scotts_Backyard
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I am located in Green River and I am planning to do some wheeling up in the lander area and down South of Rawlins. I would also like to do some wheeling around the Casper area. Anyone with some suggestions on some trails that would be great.
Scotts_Backyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2009, 12:46 AM   #11
ChewyXJ
nom nom nom

Anybody know of any trails near Cody or Jackson Hole? I'm from Montana but spend a week or so each year in the Yellowstone are. Would love to find some trails in the area.

I've driven a couple of mild trails in the Beartooth pass area but thats all the trails I know of.

Thanks for any feedback.
'87 XJ 2" lift
'96 XJ stock

"Personally, I've learned so much from my mistakes, I'm thinking of making some more."

"Don't believe everything you think..."
ChewyXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2009, 06:38 PM   #12
KuRRu

I'm from sheridan, wy... trying to join backyard crawlers but waiting on a return email for a few days now? not sure if they ever come to sheridan for the big horns or if they just stick around casper area?
'95 YJ. Inline 6. 5-speed. Under 60k miles! 4'' Rubicon express lift. 1'' Body Lift. 33x12.5 Discover STT on Pro-Comp 15x8 wheels. Custom Fab Bed Lined Front Bumper. Bed lined floors. Quadratec's nifty floor matts ^_^
KuRRu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2009, 04:09 PM   #13
Wild Hare
1991 YJ Wrangler 

there is also a club in gillette, www.trailheaders.net
monthly meetings and club runs.
any rig is welcome.
check us out
Wild Hare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2009, 04:11 PM   #14
Wild Hare
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuRRu View Post
I'm from sheridan, wy... trying to join backyard crawlers but waiting on a return email for a few days now? not sure if they ever come to sheridan for the big horns or if they just stick around casper area?
most of the casper guys stay in casper and frequent their offroad park. (we) the gillette club travel anywhere we can to wheel. one of our members lives in sheridan and we try to come to sheridan just before FS shuts down the roads in winter but so far the timing hasn't panned out.
Wild Hare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2009, 01:10 PM   #15
KuRRu

yea i'm willing to do a bit of driving. casper isn't too far and neither is gillette. Would love to get together with everyone sometime and do some wheeling. Shoot me a pm when you guys have some plans. I was hoping to make a jeep trek up for this summer sometime all through the big horns. Starting on the buffalo side.
'95 YJ. Inline 6. 5-speed. Under 60k miles! 4'' Rubicon express lift. 1'' Body Lift. 33x12.5 Discover STT on Pro-Comp 15x8 wheels. Custom Fab Bed Lined Front Bumper. Bed lined floors. Quadratec's nifty floor matts ^_^
KuRRu is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.