Wyoming Jeep wheelers unit! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Wyoming Jeep Forum > Wyoming Jeep wheelers unit!

UCF Black Friday SaleLOCKERS!!!! - ARB, Auburn, Detroit, Eaton, OX, Spartan, YuRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 07-27-2008, 11:32 AM   #1
thecommander
1978 FSJ Wagoneer 

Wyoming Jeep wheelers unit!

anyone in wyoming?

i'm planning with a few other commander owners to take a trip up Morrison Jeep Trail, and Goose Lake Jeep Trail over Labor Day Weekend. the two commanders will have winches to help anyone who is still in stock condition.

Please Post here if you are interested in attending.

“The day will eventually come where people will respond the same way about Al Gore getting a Noble Peace Prize for Global Warming as they do now with Milli VaNilli getting a Grammy.”-my wife
thecommander is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-27-2008, 11:34 AM   #2
thecommander
1978 FSJ Wagoneer 

a picture of mine.

“The day will eventually come where people will respond the same way about Al Gore getting a Noble Peace Prize for Global Warming as they do now with Milli VaNilli getting a Grammy.”-my wife
Unread 07-27-2008, 11:41 AM   #3
montanajeepcpl
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Well, I don't have a commander, but I may be interested in tagging along, if it's ok. Don't know my work schedule yet.
Unread 07-27-2008, 07:14 PM   #4
thecommander
1978 FSJ Wagoneer 

not a problem. there will probably only be one other commander. he will be outfitted pretty much like mine. i'm installing bumpers, sliders, and a winch on his.

Unread 07-27-2008, 07:22 PM   #5
thecommander
1978 FSJ Wagoneer 

you can also sign up here

http://www.m4x4a.org/index.php?name=...ic&p=9345#9345

http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/...4197#post64197

Unread 08-07-2008, 04:29 PM   #6
KuRRu

i'm from sheridan WY and i'm owner of a YJ. i might be interested if it's cool with u guys? First time doing a convoy, but it sounds like it could be alot of fun!
KuRRu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-07-2008, 06:29 PM   #7
thecommander
1978 FSJ Wagoneer 

your invited. you are only about 3 hours from cody.

Unread 08-07-2008, 07:47 PM   #8
KuRRu

where abouts are these trails exactly? i'm new to this offroad stuff. Been a car tuner for years, but now i'm getting a taste of the dark side... and i like it :P

weekends are hard to get off cause i work in the food industry but i can always try!
KuRRu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-12-2008, 06:18 PM   #9
thecommander
1978 FSJ Wagoneer 

the trails are located near cooke city montana. near the north east entrance of yellowstone park

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.