New Guy - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Wyoming Jeep Forum > New Guy

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 03-24-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
govols21
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Tj New Guy

whats up guys im new here in Cheyenne stationed at F.E. looking for some pretty good places to wheel but dont know where any are nothing to crazy though just wanna have some fun up here

govols21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 09:25 PM   #2
afbond03
2007 JK Wrangler 

Welcome to Wyoming! Great place to be stationed at if you are into the outdoors. Some of the better wheeling can be found down in Colorado but even then it isn't much of a drive. There are a couple of local 4x4 clubs that can certainly introduce you to some areas that are friendly for wheelers. Know where not to go for sure around these parts.
I belong to this local club: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cheye...89571431063031
www.cheyennetrailcrew.org
Though since my Jeep is currently out of operation and I have a new baby I haven't really been very active in a few months.
Again, welcome to Wyoming.

-Bo

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.