Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Looking to plan a trip for summer...

4K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Wild Hare 
#1 ·
i'm looking to plan a trip for the first or second week in august. i'm planning to make a loop around Broken bow national forest area and down into northern colorado area. i have maps and trail info for colorado. i am looking for maps of the wyoming area or a book that would have wyoming trail info.
Also anyone interested in going along, or meeting out there is welcome. I'm still in the planning stages and very open to suggestions.
thanks
Brian

#2 · (Edited)
Hi Brian, I believe Broken Bow is in Oklahoma.
Do you mean Medicine Bow-Routt National Forest(NF lands located in S.E. Wyoming and running down into N.E. CO)? If so, check www.fs.fed.us/r2/mbr or call the Medicine Bow NF office in Laramie, WY at 307-745-2300, they are very helpful.
Also try www.wyomingtourism.org for free maps and suggestions or call 1-800-225-5996.
We sold our Rubi a couple of years ago, but are seriously considering another Jeep. Probably an X trim level(very basic) 2dr. JK.

#3 ·
yes, i did mean medicine bow national forest in wyoming, thank you for the info. After seeing the new JK's in person at the Qwest Center here in Omaha, i'm trying to talk my wife in to trading her 04 Liberty on a 4 door Rubicon. I'll definately keep my 03 TJ for trail running, ect.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.