Cheyenne garage/shop to use for Tranny build? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Wyoming Jeep Forum > Cheyenne garage/shop to use for Tranny build?

Jeep Wrangler Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontJeep Grand Cherokee Window RegulatorComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 09-21-2012, 04:17 PM   #1
Flyb0yo21
1979 CJ7 

Cj Cheyenne garage/shop to use for Tranny build?

I am Lucky in the fact that I need a TH400 3-speed auto rebuild. I am UNLUCKY however in having a shop/garage to do it.

Anyone in Cheyenne that could help/TEACH me how to rebuild? I am all about knowing your own machine, but am WAY to inexperienced to do it myself. Looking for someone with the place and time to help me out.

I will tow/drive the Jeep over, and we would need to drop it, rebuild, re-install. I Can come over on a friday after work, and would have to leave by Sunday afternoon.

I have basic mechanics Knowledge(Sockets are the little things to tighten bolts right?). I am confident in doing my own breaks, oil changes, plugs/wires, etc. I just haven't gotten into the meat before(tearing down engines/trannys/axles type stuff).

I am very willing and open to learning, and will glady do all the work, as long as you are looking over my shoulder, drinking the beer I bring, and teaching me the correct way to do it.

Thanks!

Flyb0yo21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.