Anyone in Casper? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Wyoming Jeep Forum > Anyone in Casper?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 06-28-2008, 08:31 PM   #1
WVUJeeper
2008 JK Wrangler 

Anyone in Casper?

New to Casper, Wyoming. Just moved here from West Virginia. Anyone know of anywhere to hang out, things to do, whatnot? Thanks.

BTW, what's with the "if you haven't driven one shut up" nonsense? How can we have a good internet fight if experience and knowledge are going to be a requirement?
'08 Rescue Green Unlimited X - Hard Top, 3.73 gears, Limited Slip, Infinity 7 speaker system, KC Slimlite Long Range, Cobra CB, Rough Country 2.5" BB, 35" BFG KM2's on ProComp 7089's. Fenderless and proud!

My build thread: HERE

RESCUE GREEN JEEP CLUB MEMBER #25
COLORADO JEEP CLUB MEMBER # 1001
WVUJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2008, 10:52 PM   #2
FunkSkunk
Sold my soul to JeepForum

1992 YJ Wrangler 

I'm not there, but I was Born there!! I know you don't care but I thought it was cool. I'll ask my parents since my dad was the librarian in town there for a year so.... that was back in 1978, but there probably are somethings to do that he remembers. Cross country sking is big up there!
Unread 07-20-2008, 03:34 PM   #3
Packman64

I lived in Buffalo, Wy for 10 years. It is about a 1.5 hour drive north of Casper. Drive up there and go up into the Bighorn Mountains. Beautiful place.
Packman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2008, 10:30 AM   #4
thecommander
1978 FSJ Wagoneer 

i live in Cody. there's a lot of trails up here. and we are also about an hour from the big horn moutains. there are miles of roads up there.

“The day will eventually come where people will respond the same way about Al Gore getting a Noble Peace Prize for Global Warming as they do now with Milli VaNilli getting a Grammy.”-my wife
thecommander is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.