2 events in Wyoming in May. all are invited - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Wyoming Jeep Forum > 2 events in Wyoming in May. all are invited

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 04-04-2011, 08:22 PM   #1
ZebraZJ

2 events in Wyoming in May. all are invited

1st
2nd TnT Customs open house and 4x4 show. Cheyenne WY. May 14th at TnT customs. www.tntcustoms.com I am planning on taking the Jeep over. All are welcome. I will post more info soon.

2nd
Wyotech annual car show, May 21, 2011.
I want to invite all to the 6(IIRC) annual Wyotech car show at the famous Wyotech street rod shop. on May 21,2011. Here in Laramie, WY. It runs from about 8-3 Free to enter.

Located at the Wyotech west side campus, on Venture drive.

Directions:
from I-80, take exit 311, Snowy rand road. Head west towards McDonalds.
Turn left on Adams ( Adams is the first street past the I-80 east bound on ramp)or Colorado ( Second light at Harley Dealer) take either south to Venture drive. turn right off Adams or Left off Colorado. To the Wyotech street rod shop( second building) the show is held in the parking lot right behind the Dorms.

All are welcome to come, I am planning on taking my 71 Buick Sportwagon, provided it is out of the shop. ( going in for either body work or upholstery) or the jeep.

Tim

White jeep club #135
Colorado Jeep Club #212
US Air Force Jeep club #118
ZebraZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-04-2011, 08:25 PM   #2
Meep97
2009 JK Wrangler 

Totally would go but... a 7 hr drive doesn't sound to fun
Meep97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-03-2011, 11:22 AM   #3
DAYJ
2013 JK Wrangler 

Hey Tim, TnT sounds like a great place to meet some jeepers from around here and drool a little bit... Count me in!!!

Utah Jeep Crew Member #47
Cheyenne Trail Junkie

ROADS!? Where we're going, we don't need roads... (Doc)
DAYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.