Up in logging creek last week - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Montana Jeep Forum > Up in logging creek last week

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 05-27-2012, 04:38 PM   #1
MontanaTJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Up in logging creek last week

Got bored last weekend and decided to take a drive up in logging creek, was pretty fun some parts there was to much snow to pass, and others had alot of trees blocking the road. I plan on gowing back up really soon and taking a chain saw to clear the road and explore some more, i just need my lift kit now as you can see lol.

MontanaTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 06:33 AM   #2
algmmech
1974 CJ5 

I love that area. Haven't been there for over ten years. There probably is too much snow, but when you can, get up monument peak. It's not a bad road, but worth the trip for the view. You sure brought back memories of camping and fishing. If you like to hike and fish, there is no place better to go than through the sluice boxes. I used to go there any free moment I had.

Keep the pictures coming.

I'm a member of PETA.

People Eating Tasty Animals
algmmech is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2012, 12:03 PM   #3
js912
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Cool looking area new to great falls and looking to go wheeling so if you're ever looking for some one to go with PM me
js912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2012, 06:40 AM   #4
MontanaTJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Welcome to great falls I'm guessing your military if so there is a great club mostly military members. I think a Tech is the leader of it they have lots of meetings I'm only guard but if u get out and about some really close areas about hour drive around great falls would be logging creek, wolf creek, and up by kings hill lots of forest service roads. I have lived here my whole life and ever sence I bought my jeep about 2 months ago I try to get out alot and explore more . If you got any questions just shoot me a pm.
MontanaTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2012, 04:16 PM   #5
Raifo
1997 TJ Wrangler 

How far away from Great Falls is this? I would love to hit it up next time I am in the area.
Raifo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2012, 07:49 PM   #6
RWolf406
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Hi ya'll, just bought a '99 XJ and lookin for some folks in the area to swap stories, advice, B.S. and hit trails with sometime. Been up here 5 yrs now and finally gettin out into the hills, feel free to pm me anytime..

" When life bites you in the a$$, pull yer hat down tight, grit yer teeth and bite it back!"
RWolf406 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.