Should I sell my rockcrawler? (a.k.a., How's the wheeling in MT?) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Montana Jeep Forum > Should I sell my rockcrawler? (a.k.a., How's the wheeling in MT?)

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-24-2013, 03:08 PM   #1
LUFY
1981 CJ7 

Should I sell my rockcrawler? (a.k.a., How's the wheeling in MT?)

Missoula's Jeepers,

I am excited about the prospect of moving to Missoula to go to school for the next few years. I am inbound from OKC, and wanted to make sure that I put my best foot forward as we move to a new state. My lovely wife and I will be hauling our household items, garage tools, two pups, and rock crawler to Missoula at the end of July.

Things in OK have gotten somewhat sparse for wheeling lately, due to general disregard for personal property. One dead body was discovered, which truly shut down our testing grounds. One of my concerns right now is that my crawler may not be very well received in MT. I have been toying with the idea of selling my Jeep and testing the waters when I get there. I would prefer not to do that, but if you all have input, I would greatly appreciate your help. So, is the wheeling worth it? Should I keep the monstrosity? Thank you for your input.

-Lufy

LUFY is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.