New TJ to Montana - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Montana Jeep Forum > New TJ to Montana

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 05-05-2012, 08:15 PM   #1
MontanaTJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

New TJ to Montana

Hi all i just picked up my 2006 TJ about 2 weeks ago and i love it I will always own a jeep from here on out. Just though i would pop in and say hi to montana and trhow up some pics.

MontanaTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2012, 07:54 PM   #2
RWolf406
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Xj

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaTJ View Post
Hi all i just picked up my 2006 TJ about 2 weeks ago and i love it I will always own a jeep from here on out. Just though i would pop in and say hi to montana and trhow up some pics.

Hey, welcome to the culb lol. if ya ever want to swap stories or build advice feel free to pm me..

" When life bites you in the a$$, pull yer hat down tight, grit yer teeth and bite it back!"
RWolf406 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.