Montana Jeepers - Page 34 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Montana Jeep Forum > Montana Jeepers

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 04-18-2010, 08:36 PM   #496
Montanagirl
2002 TJ Wrangler 

A great day for wheelin' in the Flathead!!! 74 degrees and can you believe I saw a "skeeter"? It's only April!! Our goal was to name our obstacles at Wild Bill OHV trail . . .I think we'll call the first one "CJ Eater"

Great showing of Jeeps! CJ, YJ, LJ, TJ, JK!

Those crazy Yota guys!

Montanagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2010, 08:46 PM   #497
wrangler97
Overbuild

1997 TJ Wrangler 

SO jealous! looks like a blast!
1997 Wrangler 6cyl 5-spd; 4" short arm, 35X12.50's: White Jeep Club Member #95
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats"
wrangler97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2010, 08:49 PM   #498
Montanagirl
2002 TJ Wrangler 

We'll catch you this summer for sure!
Unread 04-18-2010, 08:51 PM   #499
irish_loveAWD
Green Newbie

1993 XJ Cherokee 

I should have went. Couldn't sleep in anyways. Oh well.....let me know the next time you guys go out.

White Jeep Club Member #711
IRISH CLUB #77
Old Jeep Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead View Post
Hippies are stupid.
irish_loveAWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2010, 09:00 PM   #500
Montanagirl
2002 TJ Wrangler 

It was muddy, and as some folks have "complained" this trail is either (1) you are lost in the "coffin" or are(2) trail riding . . .(which is me! you notice I'm not on my side in any of these pics! LOL) We need to work on some intermediate stuff. . . but the Skyliner Club from Polson has a great run too . . .on the same trail . .. Good stuff and good people all the way around! Really . . .does life get any better???
This is an awesome vintage Bronco . . . broke his U joint and front axle

I think we'll call this "Yota on rock" . . LOL
Unread 04-19-2010, 01:36 PM   #501
wrangler97
Overbuild

1997 TJ Wrangler 

You guys ever work on more mellow trails? My DD isn't quite up to some of those and I'm too tight a budget to break stuff! Looks like some good times though. Let me know next time you head; I might do the trail ridding
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats"
Unread 04-19-2010, 01:57 PM   #502
Montanagirl
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Yeh, I can relate to that! Yes, so far I've gone on two other rides that were more trail riding. One thing about this group is you can watch those folks torture their rigs w/out having to do it to yours! LOL! Not everyone has a super built rig. It just seems like they get the better photos tho . . . LOL!
Unread 04-19-2010, 02:06 PM   #503
jeeptrash
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Apparently a former Bozeman police officer was killed when his rig rolled over going up flathead pass. I have been up that trail countless times, but it goes to show you always need to be carefull when your out wheeling. Thought I would pass it on. Here is a link to the brief. KBZK | Bozeman, Montana - News, Weather, Sports | Former Bozeman police officer killed in rollover crash

Last edited by jeeptrash; 04-19-2010 at 06:03 PM..
jeeptrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2010, 05:35 PM   #504
Subie-Jeep
2014 MK Patriot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by garbs View Post
Apparently a former Bozeman police officer was kill when his rig rolled over going up flathead pass. I have been up that trail countless times, but it goes to show you always need to be carefull when your out wheeling. Thought I would pass it on. Here is a link to the brief. KBZK | Bozeman, Montana - News, Weather, Sports | Former Bozeman police officer killed in rollover crash
so thats what happend .i was off of springhill shooting gophers yesterday and a bunch of police/fire and FWP were going up that way.
2002 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS w/ too much to list here
1994 Toyota 4Runner-I couldn't destroy it but the rust was making good progress-Traded in.
Subie-Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2010, 11:13 AM   #505
Montanagirl
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Big Sky 4-Wheelers is having their club run on Sunday May 16. We will be going to Blacktail up the Dayton Creek side . . .meet at Fatt Boys at 9:00 a.m or the Kila School around 9:30.
Unread 05-05-2010, 11:41 AM   #506
bogiemj
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Weather permitting and whether or not my parents and sister want to come up with me i am going to need to have fun up in the mountains, wheeling and shooting clays ect. I am thinking Sunday because Sat im graduating, thank GOD. Ill let people know on thursday or friday if im going up. Sorry if i get people's hopes up and then i can't go because the parents decide to do something else. Otherwise let the wheeling season begin in bozeman where there is no school and only work and play! Can't wait to plan some trips around Montana this summer especially Cook City when the snow melts a little more! And to Big Sky 4 wheelers can't wait to join up with you guys possibly this summer.
bogiemj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2010, 11:53 AM   #507
Montanagirl
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Congratulations grad!!!!

We are also planning a June Fun Run June 19th and 20th. And there will be more after that . . . Snowing here today . . .
Unread 05-05-2010, 02:05 PM   #508
jeeptrash
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogiemj View Post
Weather permitting and whether or not my parents and sister want to come up with me i am going to need to have fun up in the mountains, wheeling and shooting clays ect. I am thinking Sunday because Sat im graduating, thank GOD. Ill let people know on thursday or friday if im going up. Sorry if i get people's hopes up and then i can't go because the parents decide to do something else. Otherwise let the wheeling season begin in bozeman where there is no school and only work and play! Can't wait to plan some trips around Montana this summer especially Cook City when the snow melts a little more! And to Big Sky 4 wheelers can't wait to join up with you guys possibly this summer.

Congrats! Good place to go this time of year is revenue flats outside Norris. Usuly fairly snow free and there is a area where people shoot regularly. I may be down to get out of town this weekend if it's nice outside. Post up your plans
Unread 05-05-2010, 02:31 PM   #509
bogiemj
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks guys! Someone just told me that I should run out to revenue flats, good to know its near Norris because i had no idea of where they were telling me to go.
bogiemj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2010, 03:14 PM   #510
wrangler97
Overbuild

1997 TJ Wrangler 

I will be in Bozeman This weekend and Kalispell next; Hopefully I can hit up both groups! I need to get some trails in this summer

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.