Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Montana Jeepers

122K views 1K replies 110 participants last post by  Montaska 
#1 ·
Just wondering who else is in Montana:cheers2:

#915 ·
Yup; I got the wishlist going on too... just trying to get the next mod that will help now, and later... currie steering with savvy draglink? :D

#918 ·
^^ YES! I had mine off all this week... got really wet during the rain, but worth it

#932 ·
I had the same issue, pulled the chip and not an issue since. I'd be willing to help, but sounds like he is already more tech savvy than me

#934 ·
Whiskey_Juliet said:
Anyone around Bozeman want to give my brother a hand with trying to trouble shoot what is wring with my WJ? I would help but Im off messing around in Afghanistan. This is a link to the trouble shooting thread.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f310/4-7l-fuel-problems-1215219/
I'm not sure on that one, sorry, good luck though hopefully someone on here can figure it out

#939 ·
Isn't the river running a little fast to be playing in the river?

Anyone have a hard top storage rack they want to sell me? Or an idea of a store that would have one in stock in Missoula? Thought about making my own but apparently it is just too confusing for a blonde... Plus I would hate to have it on my shoulders that I #*$!ed up my hard top.

#940 ·
The rain continues expect it for at least the duration of the month of June
Even getting some snow up higher. The Clark Fork as it comes by us is HUGE we are down stream of the Flathead confluence about 30 miles, even the Flathead is HUGE.

Yes I have an extra clamp assembly hand held come along and the needed poles and straps to remove the hard top of the TJ series. Send me a PM if interested

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.