Montana Jeepers - Page 16 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Montana Jeep Forum > Montana Jeepers

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChTJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in

Unread 05-21-2009, 09:04 PM   #226
jeeptrash
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Just found the signup for the Divide Ride. I was curious to see if anyone has participated in this before. The dead line for regristration is May 31.... and i am looking for a little more info before i seriously consider signup, and getting time off work.... It is a $100 dollar a vehicle and 50 a person. So i would like some info before i commit

jeeptrash is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-25-2009, 11:18 PM   #227
jeeptrash
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Decided against the divide ride. I dont like breaking stuff...

Anyone get out anywhere interesting for memorial day...?
Unread 05-26-2009, 11:20 PM   #228
Subie-Jeep
2014 MK Patriot 

i had to work sat. i was planning on trying to do a little wheelin' but i figured everyone and their third cousin would be out so i went to go look at remington 870 s insted,but i came back empty handed
2002 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS w/ too much to list here
1994 Toyota 4Runner-I couldn't destroy it but the rust was making good progress-Traded in.
Subie-Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-26-2009, 11:23 PM   #229
jeeptrash
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I would really like to meet up with some fellow jeepers around bozeman area... My good friend with a jeep moved out of state... i have every weekend off this summer...
Unread 05-27-2009, 12:49 AM   #230
Subie-Jeep
2014 MK Patriot 

if your headed out anywhere easy and close on a sunday,let me know,i'd be down for heading out for a few hours.
1994 Toyota 4Runner-I couldn't destroy it but the rust was making good progress-Traded in.
Unread 05-27-2009, 01:37 AM   #231
GoodDemon19
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Hey Guys

just wanted to let the locals know i have a 1989 XJ Cherokee Limited for salein helena. she's got a 3" lift with full-size pickup front coils and lift shackles (not blocks) 4.0L, auto., NP242 T-case with part and full time
$1650 O.B.O.

oh, and her name is SnoWhite

PM me if you are interested
Unread 05-28-2009, 11:29 AM   #232
irish_loveAWD
Green Newbie

1993 XJ Cherokee 

Have any of you guys dealt with this shop? http://www.roadlessgear.com/Merchant...Store_Code=RGJ

They have some pretty good deals.

White Jeep Club Member #711
IRISH CLUB #77
Old Jeep Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead View Post
Hippies are stupid.
irish_loveAWD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2009, 06:06 PM   #233
mrcrwly
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Jk

seems to be everybody on here is in bozeman and belgrade! im looking for some places to go in the billings area.. guess im just gonna hafta head west. wheres the popular trails n roads for jeepin? i havent really found much in my area yet..

Rescue Green Jeep Club Official Member Let the mods begin! 07 JK Sahara Loaded, 4.10s lim slip 4" RC lift 16 34x10.50 LTB Interco Swampers. Pro-Josh Evap relocation, Skid Row motor/trans skid, Build in the works...
mrcrwly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2009, 09:33 AM   #234
MT_Ranger
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Not everyone is from the West, but I can't say a whole lot, cuz I went wheeling over there on Memorial weekend.

[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]Red Jeep Club Member #552[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="4"][/SIZE]
MT_Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2009, 06:50 PM   #235
jeeptrash
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcrwly View Post
seems to be everybody on here is in bozeman and belgrade! im looking for some places to go in the billings area.. guess im just gonna hafta head west. wheres the popular trails n roads for jeepin? i havent really found much in my area yet..

I went up to the pryor mountains early this spring and there are some great trails up there. That is just south of billings on the wyoming border.

I got a few pics and would gladly give you all the info i can about the area. Definatly somewhere i want to go back to, i didnt make it all the way over some of the trails due to snow-pack. It should be melted out by now, i know there is a FS cabin up there that is first come to spend the night in as well!!

This trail was Really long, about three miles of rocky trail, this is where it got into the woods a little and leveled out.

Here is the canyon on the main road.

And there are some free developed camp sites down by the water as well.

Unread 07-01-2009, 11:04 PM   #236
Subie-Jeep
2014 MK Patriot 

went shooting this evening and took some pics of the heep.figured i'd post 'em because this threads been dead for over a month

Unread 07-02-2009, 12:12 AM   #237
jeeptrash
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Hey its not my fault this thread has been inactive...I am on the forum everday, andi mean EVERY day Like youre ZJ man, cant believe i have never seen it around. Where did you go shooting? We need to kep this thread alive!!!!!
Unread 07-02-2009, 12:17 AM   #238
jeeptrash
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Oh and i got some new wheels on the LJ since last post. Now you know who to look for in bozeman

Unread 07-02-2009, 03:49 AM   #239
irish_loveAWD
Green Newbie

1993 XJ Cherokee 

I'll be in Eureka next week. I'm all gitty like a teenage girl at prom, thinking about driving my Jeep around. I have a TON of work to do while I'm home. I have a 4" RC lift, 33" MT MTZ, rocksliders, Hella lights, speakers, amps, and more stuff I can't remember that needs to get installed. Just have to find the tools to do it. All my tools are in storage in Colorado right now.

Kind of off topic of Jeeps, but if I need to buy a suit in the the Kalispell/Whitefish area where should I go? Need a suit for a wedding.

White Jeep Club Member #711
IRISH CLUB #77
Old Jeep Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead View Post
Hippies are stupid.
irish_loveAWD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2009, 05:42 PM   #240
Subie-Jeep
2014 MK Patriot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by garbs View Post
Hey its not my fault this thread has been inactive...I am on the forum everday, andi mean EVERY day Like youre ZJ man, cant believe i have never seen it around. Where did you go shooting? We need to kep this thread alive!!!!!

thanks.she's not my DD so she dosen't get out much.i got her last july and as of last night i have only put 2,054 miles on her .

the pics were taken a few miles north of three forks on copper city rd. off of 287.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.