Montana Jeepers - Page 14 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Montana Jeep Forum > Montana Jeepers

Huge Soft top SaleRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!

Unread 04-24-2009, 06:06 PM   #196
Subie-Jeep
2014 MK Patriot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChewyXJ View Post
I hate to be one those "how about the weather guys", but how the weather?

Here in Whitefish it got to 81* on tues. Wed. night it dropped to the teens and was snowing on thurs. and its snowing again today.

Are you guys getting the same wacky weather in your part of the state?

Even though I love snow-wheeling it felt pretty good to wheel on rocks and dirt last weekend.

I should add that I'm not complaining, I like Montana's fickle weather.

about the same here.had a good 4"-5" on the bed of the work truck thismorning but the roads were clear by noon and most of its melted now.

2002 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS w/ too much to list here
1994 Toyota 4Runner-I couldn't destroy it but the rust was making good progress-Traded in.
Subie-Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-25-2009, 06:03 AM   #197
Skyryder
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChewyXJ View Post
Thats a bummer about the Mountaineers. I've never been to one of their meetings but I've met a couple of them on the trail and they seemed like good guys. I think a couple of them came up here to help with the Blacktail trail construction which is pretty cool.

Anyway, I'm planning on wheeling in the Helena area in June if anyone is interested. I haven't wheeled there for quite a while so I'm not sure what trails are still open. I want to play in the Lava Mt area and in the Elk mountains. Maybe make it to the Tobacco Roots if I have time.
When I mentioned the lack of interest from the club I was referring to the Helena bunch, the Mountaineers may be all together different?

PM me before you come to Helena, I should be up to a ride, I'm sure we could find a place to go.
Black Jeep Society #264

Last edited by Skyryder; 04-25-2009 at 06:05 AM.. Reason: PS, Weather is wierd here too, , , It's a Mt. Thing.
Skyryder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2009, 10:51 AM   #198
wannabexj
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing?

If anyone is interested I have 5-32x11.50 wild country 15" tires with roughly 20%-30% left, say $100
Unread 04-28-2009, 09:53 PM   #199
GoodDemon19
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Xj

Heya, another one in Helena. i try to make it out every weekend in the summer with my xj (well one of four) just around the jefferson city and clancy area.
GoodDemon19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2009, 09:58 PM   #200
GoodDemon19
1995 XJ Cherokee 

hey while we are on the subject, i have a set of 4- 33x12.50 R15 BFG AT's that are pretty beat up and weathered, $60 for all 4?
GoodDemon19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2009, 10:21 PM   #201
Chey64
1987 MJ Comanche 

Mj SE Mt?

Anybody near Colstrip?
Chey64 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2009, 10:37 PM   #202
jeeptrash
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Hey fellow montanans! Im in bozeman, just wishing it would stop snowing!!

Saw people were talking tires, i recently added a 3.25" lift to my lj, and am trying to get some cash together for some 33's. I am running a great set of 31x10.50 R15 Pro Com Xtreme MT's with about 3,000 miles on them, practically brand new. I Havent even decided on a price yet, but if anyone is at all interested give me a PM and we can talk it out...
jeeptrash is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2009, 10:45 PM   #203
peeweeXJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Nope, but I had an interview for a mechanic job at Westmoreland, but so did 14 other people. Didn't get the job, but now I'm next up for a job in Gillette, WY. Just hope my unemployment doesn't run up before the next vacancy.
Unread 04-29-2009, 09:10 AM   #204
Skyryder
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by garbs View Post
Hey fellow montanans! Im in bozeman, just wishing it would stop snowing!!

Saw people were talking tires, i recently added a 3.25" lift to my lj, and am trying to get some cash together for some 33's. I am running a great set of 31x10.50 R15 Pro Com Xtreme MT's with about 3,000 miles on them, practically brand new. I Havent even decided on a price yet, but if anyone is at all interested give me a PM and we can talk it out...

hmm, Let me know the price when you get your 33's. I was going to "run-out" my present tires this summer, , ,
Black Jeep Society #264
Unread 04-29-2009, 09:20 AM   #205
Skyryder
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodDemon19 View Post
Heya, another one in Helena. i try to make it out every weekend in the summer with my xj (well one of four) just around the jefferson city and clancy area.
Last summer took a ride to tizer lake, then from Wicks over to Basin VIA Caterac (sic) basin. Kinda fun but too many loggin operations going on by Basin creek
Black Jeep Society #264
Unread 04-29-2009, 01:03 PM   #206
GoodDemon19
1995 XJ Cherokee 

it's an alright area. Lava Mountain Trail is a pretty chill drive, Tizer Lakes is one of my favorites. i'm hoping to go bombing through Wicks Tunnel once it thaws out alittle. this snow is making it hard to wheel, mostly because i took all the doors off the jeep a week ago and the back is hacked off. gets alittle breezy at times.
Unread 04-29-2009, 01:09 PM   #207
GoodDemon19
1995 XJ Cherokee 

also have a set of bald 32x11.50 R15's if someone needs some mach-up tires. free to whoever wants them. and I'm looking for a set of 2 or more 30x9.50R15 Discovers. i'll have a couple xj's for sale in a month or so too.
Unread 04-30-2009, 10:32 PM   #208
bettrthntiger
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Yj

Quote:
Originally Posted by algmmech View Post
Another Montanan here. There doesn't seem to be too many of us on this forum. At least Montana is a great place to wheel.

I'm located in Anaconda

Hey I live in Bozeman now. But I grew up in Anaconda.
bettrthntiger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2009, 11:49 PM   #209
bettrthntiger
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Jeepin

Hey. I was wondering If anybody was gonna be jeeping sometime this week. Hopefully 4-4 or 4-6. I live in Bozeman. Let me know.
bettrthntiger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-03-2009, 02:30 PM   #210
ActionJackson00
2000 TJ Wrangler 

i wish i were going up. or doing anything out side, fishing or shooting clays
but i am stuck in side studying for finals!
ActionJackson00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.