Looking for some help from fellow Mt. Offroader - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Montana Jeep Forum > Looking for some help from fellow Mt. Offroader

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGJEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-03-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
jeepjack1995
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Looking for some help from fellow Mt. Offroader

I have to make a mock website for my MIS class and was hoping that i could get you guys to post a pic of your rig on your favorite trail from around our great state and a quick review of the spot. It would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Jack

1995 Cherokee HO with 4.5" RC full pack nitro shocks kit. 4 rally lights on homemade light bar. home made front winch bumper and rear bumper. trimmed fenders. 33x12.50x15 maxxis bighorns on 15x8 american racing wheels. Atlas 9500 wireless winch. Flowmaster super 44 offroad muffler. High mounted grand cherokee alternator. Ford 8.8" rear axle with 4.88's and a limited slip. 4.88's in the Dana 30. Rusty's SYE and Tom Wood's CV driveshaft. 3 core radiator. some Shytte speakers and subs.
jeepjack1995 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.