Anyone in Bozeman good with carbs? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Montana Jeep Forum > Anyone in Bozeman good with carbs?

ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.c

Unread 10-06-2012, 09:26 PM   #1
kenh
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Anyone in Bozeman good with carbs?

Hopefully this isn't too strange of a request.. I'm pretty sure my Jeep ('89 YJ) needs a choke adjustment, but I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to this stuff (pretty new to Jeeps and working on cars in general).

I could just take it somewhere but I'd like to start learning how to work on it, so if anyone knows what they're doing and can help me out I'd be happy to buy them lunch or a case of beer or something.

kenh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2012, 11:22 PM   #2
kenh
1989 YJ Wrangler 

No luck there I guess, anyone know a good mechanic?
Unread 10-14-2012, 07:50 PM   #3
Lilbluexj88
1993 XJ Cherokee 

Jeep mechanic

There is a guy in Belgrade named bill. Don't have his number anymore but he has his shop north of Belgrade by the airport. Search for bills auto if I remember right. Anyways he's been working on jeeps since 1974 or something hope he's still around. Awesome mechanic. He will tell you everything you want to know and more. So be ready for an earful. But in a good way, he will tell you all there is to know and he will point out everything there is wrong with you jeep.
Lilbluexj88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-14-2012, 08:22 PM   #4
kenh
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Awesome, thanks for the info!
kenh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.