PBJC Going to cruising the coast! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Mississippi Jeep Forum > PBJC Going to cruising the coast!

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 09-24-2012, 04:28 PM   #1
loganm
2005 LJ Wrangler 

PBJC Going to cruising the coast!

Gonna be leaving from Hattiesburg, don't have a time yet trying to see how many jeepers we can get first! Anyone intrested?!

loganm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2012, 10:24 PM   #2
mike327
1990 YJ Wrangler 

What day? I will be down on the coast all week. We are pulling the camper down Friday the 5th and coming back to the Burg and get the Jeep Saturday the 6th.
mike327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2012, 09:49 PM   #3
loganm
2005 LJ Wrangler 

We will be going down early Saturday 13th. And I'm staying Sunday also not sure about everyone else. So far only have a group of about 6-7.
Unread 10-11-2012, 07:24 PM   #4
loganm
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Okay here's the plan for Saturday: me and a few others are meeting early in the morning to get a good spot. We are going to try to get a spot on hwy 90 in the Edge Water Mall parking lot.
We will have pulled pork sandwiches and chips. We will have a grill so if you wanna bring something to grill that's fine too. Bring your own drinks. Alcohol is fine just please be responsible.
We will have two tent set up with a table. Bring your own chairs too. Tell your friends bring your family! A good time to be meet us will be around lunch. I will let every body know where we end up on sat. Any ?s let me know! Get ready for a good time!
Unread 10-13-2012, 08:17 AM   #5
loganm
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Alright we are all set up! We are in front of sears under the big oak trees y'all come see us and have a meal! Very pretty day to have a jeep, lots of nice cars down here! Come and see us!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.