PBJC Boggs and Boulders Nov 10th - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Mississippi Jeep Forum > PBJC Boggs and Boulders Nov 10th

Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFGIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 10-23-2012, 11:41 AM   #1
loganm
2005 LJ Wrangler 

PBJC Boggs and Boulders Nov 10th

Okay guys we need to make a decision: PLO has shut down for hunting season. The next best place is Boggs and Boulders in AL. It's about a 3hr from hattiesburg drive but is 100X worth it. I'm down for camping if anybody wants to Friday or Saturday night. Let me know what y'all think I wanna go but we need a good number to go! Nov 10th or the weekend after Boggs will be the biggest place we have been as a group. Really fun and has something for everyone! Lets get a good number to go!

loganm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2012, 09:22 PM   #2
loganm
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Meeting at Home Depot off hardy st. In Hattiesburg. We will be meeting at 6am and leaving by 6:30. We will be taking hwy 59 up to 84. Expect about a 3 1/2 hr drive. Most of us are tent camping. If you want a cabin you must make your own reservations. Bring any necessities food, water, camping supplies, spare parts. It's $25 for vehicle, $10 per person and $10 for tent camping.

Boggs and Boulders: +1 (251) 578-4333
loganm is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.