New to the area, but not to Jeeps! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Mississippi Jeep Forum > New to the area, but not to Jeeps!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 04-02-2012, 06:42 PM   #1
bada55mofo
1986 MJ Comanche 

New to the area, but not to Jeeps!

Hello everyone, I just recently moved to Biloxi and am trying to find a few places to crawl my Liberty through. I don't mind mud, but I love crawling!

bada55mofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013, 06:55 PM   #2
79blackjack07

Can say I know any where to crawl other than one or two steep hills but if you want to play in the mud I know of plenty of places
79blackjack07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 07:50 PM   #3
bada55mofo
1986 MJ Comanche 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79blackjack07 View Post
Can say I know any where to crawl other than one or two steep hills but if you want to play in the mud I know of plenty of places
A little too late...mud was easy to find, but I'm back in NC now.
bada55mofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 01:50 PM   #4
loganm
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Hahaha he hated us THAT MUCH. Way to go guys...
loganm is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.